Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 NYPD pigs kill a bipolar black man after he supposedly pointed a metal object at them

does it really matter if he was threatening the guy behind the cop?

a cop is still present.

but what if he was "defending" the rights the cop may have been trampling?

either way ...he gets to tell the story.

it was once a guy claimed to be selling cigarettes and was killed.
another guy was selling dvds and was shot and killed.
both of them are black and had deadly dvds and cigarettes.

both are deadlier than a gun

does it really matter if he was threatening the guy behind the cop?

a cop is still present.

but what if he was "defending" the rights the cop may have been trampling?

either way ...he gets to tell the story.

it was once a guy claimed to be selling cigarettes and was killed.
another guy was selling dvds and was shot and killed.
both of them are black and had deadly dvds and cigarettes.

both are deadlier than a gun
Bruh go to sleep

but lack of training is an issue,

i can tell you first hand... many cops.... MANY COPS...... just can't scrap... and it's a HUGE problem

this might be a bit lengthy, but i'm wordy..

@Black_Samson can possibly verify, cuz if i'm not mistaken he used to train police officers in the very thing imma talk about....

many folk on the IC remember and had fun with the little BJJ run i had back in like 2011-2013...i'd post pics in my gi and niggaz would die laughing.....good times....

anyway... there was something extremely alarming about my stay in the gym... i left right before police shootings became such a large media priority, i heard that the tension in the gym got pretty extreme when they were going down,.. largely because about 30-40% of our gym was cops....

cops got a discounted rate....in fact cops get a discounted rate at most martial art gyms... simply because of my main point from the beginning

most cops cant scrap...and that's a problem....

okay....lemme break down why this is a problem....

i'm 6 foot even, 270 at my heaviest.....

say i'm confronted by a cop.....

if the cop has absolutely no faith whatsoever they can physically take me in a scrap..... guns come out....

i've rolled (wrestled ) with quite a few cops at that gym... some even bigger than me....

and with only 2 years in highschool, and 1 redshirt freshman year at college...i was a ridiculously higher level grappler than those dudes...

there was this one big ass pg county cop.. niggaz eas easily 6'3" 325....and i was manhandling this dude.....

what does that do to him mentally? how is he in the field.. here he is this big imposing figure....but if he confronts someone who is not intimidated.. how well will he fair?? i can tell you right now, anyone that wants to get away from homie can get away.....

these cops need to be more confident in their physical abilities...they know a gun will stop a person, but they also know they can't... and that's why they so fucking gun happy

and the fighting community knows this....that's why it's a discount to police officers at damn near every gym in america...

police should know how to fight....and fight well......there's no reason i should be able to kick an average cops ass....

there's no reason any normal civilian should be able to whoop a normal cops ass...

you cant just whoop a normal soldiers ass... not one with combat training....

extensive combat training should be a must....

you should not be allowed a gun until you can physically take down and cuff a person who is larger than you. man or woman.....

i don't believe cops should be in the field at all unless they whooping some ass....

as fucked up as it sounds i'm much rather prefer police ass whoopings to police shootings

This aint a training issue dont believe that narrative.. its a character/ and directive issue

perception shouldn't be a badge or protection for cops under the law

and its a sad state when we gotta be like crush my skull with a baton.. but please dont shoot me..

you know how awesome that shit would be if cops threatned to give niggaz fair ones instead of hot ones???

like if everything was settled like this...

i'd respect police much more...

you whoop my ass , you arrest me.. i whoop your ass you walk the fuck off...

if i was police commissioner this would be law.....

but lack of training is an issue,

i can tell you first hand... many cops.... MANY COPS...... just can't scrap... and it's a HUGE problem

this might be a bit lengthy, but i'm wordy..

@Black_Samson can possibly verify, cuz if i'm not mistaken he used to train police officers in the very thing imma talk about....

many folk on the IC remember and had fun with the little BJJ run i had back in like 2011-2013...i'd post pics in my gi and niggaz would die laughing.....good times....

anyway... there was something extremely alarming about my stay in the gym... i left right before police shootings became such a large media priority, i heard that the tension in the gym got pretty extreme when they were going down,.. largely because about 30-40% of our gym was cops....

cops got a discounted rate....in fact cops get a discounted rate at most martial art gyms... simply because of my main point from the beginning

most cops cant scrap...and that's a problem....

okay....lemme break down why this is a problem....

i'm 6 foot even, 270 at my heaviest.....

say i'm confronted by a cop.....

if the cop has absolutely no faith whatsoever they can physically take me in a scrap..... guns come out....

i've rolled (wrestled ) with quite a few cops at that gym... some even bigger than me....

and with only 2 years in highschool, and 1 redshirt freshman year at college...i was a ridiculously higher level grappler than those dudes...

there was this one big ass pg county cop.. niggaz eas easily 6'3" 325....and i was manhandling this dude.....

what does that do to him mentally? how is he in the field.. here he is this big imposing figure....but if he confronts someone who is not intimidated.. how well will he fair?? i can tell you right now, anyone that wants to get away from homie can get away.....

these cops need to be more confident in their physical abilities...they know a gun will stop a person, but they also know they can't... and that's why they so fucking gun happy

and the fighting community knows this....that's why it's a discount to police officers at damn near every gym in america...

police should know how to fight....and fight well......there's no reason i should be able to kick an average cops ass....

there's no reason any normal civilian should be able to whoop a normal cops ass...

you cant just whoop a normal soldiers ass... not one with combat training....

extensive combat training should be a must....

you should not be allowed a gun until you can physically take down and cuff a person who is larger than you. man or woman.....

i don't believe cops should be in the field at all unless they whooping some ass....

as fucked up as it sounds i'm much rather prefer police ass whoopings to police shootings

This is a good point. When I was like 23 I remember I took down 2 plainclothes and ran from them. Only got caught cause of a civilian who tripped me. Both cops I just took down with shit I've seen in wrestling and martial arts movies. I was 5'9 and like a buck 65 at most. These were tall athtletic white dudes.

I had no real training agai. just basic leg sweeps I've seen on TV. They didn't know how to act. I was facing assault charges on a cop and 15 days to 6 months in a cell for over a year till it got thrown out. And that was me against 2 cops not one smh

Their need for real fight training is a true understatement.

This is a good point. When I was like 23 I remember I took down 2 plainclothes and ran from them. Only got caught cause of a civilian who tripped me. Both cops I just took down with shit I've seen in wrestling and martial arts movies. I was 5'9 and like a buck 65 at most. These were tall athtletic white dudes.

I had no real training agai. just basic leg sweeps I've seen on TV. They didn't know how to act. I was facing assault charges on a cop and 15 days to 6 months in a cell for over a year till it got thrown out. And that was me against 2 cops not one smh

Their need for real fight training is a true understatement.
and the thing is, the next kid they encountered they prolly had the guns ready so they wouldn't get embarrassed like that again

This aint a training issue dont believe that narrative.. its a character/ and directive issue

perception shouldn't be a badge or protection for cops under the law

and its a sad state when we gotta be like crush my skull with a baton.. but please dont shoot me..

EXACTLY

We as black people are giving these muthfuckas excuses they don't need by saying along with them that this shit is a training issue.

They don't fucking care and know that unless there is no way what they did can be spun they are going to get away with it no matter how in the wrong they were.

it's not solely a training issue, but training is an issue

but when determining a problem you often use process of elimination......

and training is something we can eliminate by providing more.... it's too often used as an excuse, and there is a need for it.....

as a community, we supply more training, and when it happens again we eliminate the next excuse.....the plan is when enough excuses are eliminated the grounds for punishment are much sturdier....

you asked for this... it was met,
you asked for that, it was met...

so on and so on..

at this point if you're still killing black folk, we're left with no choice but to start treating these folk like terrorist.....

my stance on this is pretty firm... if you out here publicly executing people and giving them no chance for trial and jury, you need to be put down yourself.. you're a danger to society...i consider that terrorist actions....

i'm just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up... cuz if you don't see it like i do it's gotta be something, so let's keep eliminating these perceived hindrances until we looking at the same picture...

training is easy....too easy.....and there is a need......give it to them, and let's have this discussion again when highly trained officers are doing the same shit

But they have been saying "training" since it was melded into the national consciousness ..

But if you are talking about training as far as dealing with mental health issues .. thats is absolutely necessary it is not widespread.. it should be i know in our local department .. i dont think all these cops were trained but there were some and all of the supervisors had that training.. that is absolutely necessary and should be mandatory if not by the beat cops.. by the supervisors/commanders

But they have been saying "training" since it was melded into the national consciousness ..
then it needs to be implemented,,..

we've been telling out people to get these elected positions for decades so we can start pushing issues into our favor...

does anyone know their district congressman? how is your relationship with them?

will they listen. is this a concern? if not, advocate for a new candidate, one that will push our issues.....

i hate to sound cliche, but the change takes time, and positioning... we can do it we just need the patience and the know how

or if u dont got that we could always go the savage route....

baltimore-protest-27apr-police.jpg

How to deal with mentally ill people I can agree the police need training. Everything else fuck no its not a training issue.

The police in the this country have been beating and murdering black people in this country for 100's of years and been known for 100's of years that shit is wrong.

Its not training its how they are and the city, state & federal goverment has sanctioned the shit they doing. The issue really is that plain and simple.

Back