Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 NYPD pigs kill a bipolar black man after he supposedly pointed a metal object at them

I see these type of commercials at least 5 or 6 times a day. They deliberately use black people and show white cops patrolling black neighborhoods as a way to normalize the imagery and remove fear or suspicion from similar people all across the city.

Ok. So they use tax payer money (including mine) to fund this ad campaign. Then they don't even put the tax payer's money where their (NYPD) mouth is by putting the campaigns mission statement into practice.

If they did wouldn't the local cops have dealt with the situation? The ones who regularly patrol? Who make an effort to get to know the community to better police the community like their ad campaign says? Wouldn't a cop who knows the community know this young man was kinda off in the brain? Just like many other locals did?

Fuck outta here with the bullshit. Practice what you preach or shut the fuck up with the condescending and false concern. NYPD failed not just this man but also his community. Creating more fear instead of relief. Way to go!

here's the thing... put a black cop in a white suburb where little tommy is tripping balls with a lead pipe pretending it's a gun....

if the cops hop out the car shooting 10.... best believe there's going to be some serious discussion... those cops will instantly feel they're in hot water busting off like that in a white residential area

white kid.....suburbs.....

"he's obviously tripping on something, where are his parents?? there's people watching, you think anyone knows him???? let's talk to this kid, no need to be on the 6 o'clock news for killing little tommy who obviously isn't himself right now. i'll proceed with caution....watch my 6"

black kid....hood

"there's the nigger...shoot'em"

location, location, location
So yall think black suburbs dont go thru the same shit white suburbs do?

There aint some black politicians daughter bout to fuck Senior Night up for everybody right now as we speak?

Time to address Black Empathy.

Not every dead black man is deserving of a march or protest.

At some point empathizing with some just based on skin color is gonna have to stop.

You cant relate with every black person on this planet continent or zip code. Some of them mother fuckers deserve what they got.
Truth be told many of the ones deserving of more attention were pushed to the side for dumb niggas with poor impulse control and horrible decision making skills.

Sandra Bland deserved more attention.
Still does.

This is true. At the same time you could also expect better show of ethics from the so called protectors of these black men and their communities. Much more shades of grey to all this. I knew as far back as Jose Garcia's murder by NYPD which happened 3 blocks away from me as a kid that these people do not see things in black and white.

Time to address Black Empathy.

Not every dead black man is deserving of a march or protest.

At some point empathizing with some just based on skin color is gonna have to stop.

You cant relate with every black person on this planet continent or zip code. Some of them mother fuckers deserve what they got.
Truth be told many of the ones deserving of more attention were pushed to the side for dumb niggas with poor impulse control and horrible decision making skills.

Sandra Bland deserved more attention.
Still does.
all true, all true..

but in this climate is it not responsible to place EVERY shooting under scrutiny??

i mean if they know the scrutiny is coming... hopefully it'll push them to think more

You pull a gun on someone but dont pull the trigger like playing around you get beat. Where are y'all from?
i'm from baltimore. if a nigga pull a gun out, you leave that nigga the fuck alone.....unless you got one too,.....

fuck outta here, ain't no body bullet proof...just cuz you ain't shoot don't mean u can't....

feel free finding that one out

So yall think black suburbs dont go thru the same shit white suburbs do?

There aint some black politicians daughter bout to fuck Senior Night up for everybody right now as we speak?

didn't a nigga just catch like 20 shots in his grandmother back yard?

what kinda community was that?

all true, all true..

but in this climate is it not responsible to place EVERY shooting under scrutiny??

i mean if they know the scrutiny is coming... hopefully it'll push them to think more

Im not saying dont pay it no mind, but give that shit a lil bit of attention and move on.

This.....shit.. Is perpetual rage. Bordering on impotent rage... Bet it leads to burn out.

Im not saying dont pay it no mind, but give that shit a lil bit of attention and move on.

This.....shit.. Is perpetual rage. Bordering on impotent rage... Bet it leads to burn out.
nigga we old.. ofcourse we gonna burn out...let them college kids rage the fuck out tho
Nigga what kinda suburbs are you thinking?!?!

Im talking the kind that dont need speed bumps.
yea, half them college kids grew up in them suburbs...like i said, let them rage and protest till they collapse

Grown ass man running around pointing an object at peoeple in a manner that made several people of color fear for their safety and that of others.... Gets killed for taking on a shooting stance with police, then gets vigil and protest... Now i aint saying there aint a movement to discredit black protest and whip up perpetual rage, but if I were an outsider trying to play god.... This would be the perfect case.

Basically
This ain't the hill to die over

if a cop dies in a line of duty so fucking be it, thats part of the job and what they signed up for. like deadass. Many of these cops ask to be in areas where crime is heavily prevalent so they can wind up in situations like this one.

so if a pig dies so the fuck what, could of sworn their job was to serve and protect (even tho we all know that is bullshit in itself) not shoot to kill or kill w/o due process.

I dont care what the shit looked like.

admittedly, I would be scared if I saw that. Its a natural reaction so Im not saying ppl calling the police wasnt warranted....

what Im saying is if a cops job is to protect you, that means they are the ones who should be the first to go in these instances, not the other way around.

fact remains these bastards arent trained on how to deal with the mentally ill and there should be an enitity that comes before the fucking pigs that are highly skilled and properly trained in deescalating these situations.

people shouldnt have to call the police imo

I don't think it could've went any other way. he's mentally ill spazzing out waving a shiny object at civillians like its a gun somebody panics and call the cops and he points the gun at them in a ready stance at a certain distance that thing would look like a he's holding a piece. a cops gonna react by using deadly force at that point. i'm not saying he deserved it I just feel it couldn't have gone any other way. if whoever called the police told the dispatch that he was holding a pipe instead of a gun it prolly would've ended differently.

i'm sure they're trained to deal with people who may be dealing wit mental illness..

i used to work at tsa, and i've been working in bars since 19...shit i've been trained to look for signs a person may be sick, have a mental condition or on drugs.......

if i've been trained and the shit i deal with is mad lowkey compared to their position..., i know cops have

i'm sure they're trained to deal with people who may be dealing wit mental illness..

i used to work at tsa, and i've been working in bars since 19...shit i've been trained to look for signs a person may be sick, have a mental condition or on drugs.......

if i've been trained and the shit i deal with is mad lowkey compared to their position..., i know cops have

well in that casee instead of fuck em

its MOTHERFUCK em

Ive seen stories where they consoled a man with an assault rife, where a dude was swinging a sword They know what guns look like.. This is not an active shooter situation

Cops know what guns look like.. they showed up to kill him period.. was he party to his own demise that can be argued but they did what they came to do

admittedly, I would be scared if I saw that. Its a natural reaction so Im not saying ppl calling the police wasnt warranted....

what Im saying is if a cops job is to protect you, that means they are the ones who should be the first to go in these instances, not the other way around.

fact remains these bastards arent trained on how to deal with the mentally ill and there should be an enitity that comes before the fucking pigs that are highly skilled and properly trained in deescalating these situations.

people shouldnt have to call the police imo
kinda like a woman running scared from an angry nigga? but one is guilty and you defending the other?

how sway?

Back