Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 NYPD pigs kill a bipolar black man after he supposedly pointed a metal object at them

180405055205-02-brooklyn-police-involved-shooting-exlarge-169.jpg

You can't tell so in this one incident I can understand

I don't understand. That is a fucking still shot from a camera that ain't the same angle or view the police had.

This doesn't mean shit actually.

What I do see is there is plenty of light and for a police call for a man with a gun. It don't make fucking sense to just go rush the situation without assessing it first before making a move.

But fuck lets everybody just go wild wild west and go shooting people up. If you survive great if someone dies who didn't need to die oh fucking well shouldn't have been outside.

The reports were of a man pointing a gun or something but not firing. Considering that he had not fired a gun at anyone and that he was known should have been enough for him not to get killed. There is supposed to be neighborhood policing in the area which means the police would have known him. i am not saying that the police that responded and shot him knew him but if the police knew him they would have dealt with him differently. As stated many times there are just 2 sets of rules in America. Young black man with toy gun gets killed by Police. Mental unstable man with metal object killed by police. White active school schooter taken into custody, white active killer of church congregation taken into custody. Black man in his grandmothers back yard killed. There are too many instances where Police show restraint when the person is white and shoot first when the person is black. You can’t defend these murders anymore and I think being a Police officer is one of the toughest jobs in the world and again I don’t mess with anything that starts with POL.

I don't know what angle they had and that don't matter to me, you pull something out and get in that stance you getting dropped. They came, he pointed it and they opened fire. This not like Tamir Rice or any other of those situations, I can see why it happened in this instance. I'm in the minority on what I think and that's cool

I don't know what angle they had and that don't matter to me, you pull something out and get in that stance you getting dropped. They came, he pointed it and they opened fire. This not like Tamir Rice or any other of those situations, I can see why it happened in this instance. I'm in the minority on what I think and that's cool

If you ain't a cop and what they pull ain't a gun. You're going to prison. So go ahead and blast away and enjoy your prison time

Last edited:
@Chi-town B you are familiar with being a police officer so your views are skewed towards that. Most of us are familiar with being Black men/ women so our views are biased by that. That is just how it is.

That shit happened in my neighborhood, albeit about 12 blocks away fro me. I haven't heard anything in the form of protests brewing. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down today, tomorrow, or this weekend.

I know and understand how far and in between something like this can happen. But ain't nothing wrong with trying something different before just shooting fucking people. Especially unarmed people

Back