Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 NYPD pigs kill a bipolar black man after he supposedly pointed a metal object at them

Fuck all that Dylan Roof clapped up a church and killed 9 people. He got burger king. Pointless to carry tasers and that training is clearly worthless

Ya'll got to stop using these same bad counterarguments. Dylan Roof didn't point a gun or anything like a gun at the cops when they got there. He gave up right away. Now was his treatment after he gave up bullshit? Yes, but that doesn't have any relevance to this case.

Cases like this aren't as cut and dry as people make them out to be. I don't really have a problem with criticizing the cops even in situations like this, but we gotta stop acting like every case is the same.

Yea, I just think this is the wrong case to rally around

I have to admit that shit in his hand did look like a gun.

What you saying now is contradicting yourself.

Like it was said they approach black people ready to kill that means gun or no gun, any weapon or no weapon, threat or not a threat. They are ready to kill us.

So this case just like damn near all the others are worth the rally. Cause if you agree with that statement then you know their minds were already made up to shoot that man regardless of him having what looked like a gun.

They are shooting first and not even having to deal with the consequences later when it comes to black people but they not shooting first when it comes damn near everybody else.

Grown ass man running around pointing an object at peoeple in a manner that made several people of color fear for their safety and that of others.... Gets killed for taking on a shooting stance with police, then gets vigil and protest... Now i aint saying there aint a movement to discredit black protest and whip up perpetual rage, but if I were an outsider trying to play god.... This would be the perfect case.

I have to admit that shit in his hand did look like a gun.

What you saying now is contradicting yourself.

Like it was said they approach black people ready to kill that means gun or no gun, any weapon or no weapon, threat or not a threat. They are ready to kill us.

So this case just like damn near all the others are worth the rally. Cause if you agree with that statement then you know their minds were already made up to shoot that man regardless of him having what looked like a gun.

They are shooting first and not even having to deal with the consequences later when it comes to black people but they not shooting first when it comes damn near everybody else.
Nah, you took my "yea" as cosigning that Du's statement. I wasn't. Probably shouldn't have included it.

Smh. Running up on people pointing what looks like a gun...with their kids by their side? It wasn't going to end well. I'm shocked he wasn't beat down by everyone at the very least.

Gun or not, if he was white he'd still be alive most likely.

Yep if he was white they'll say since he didn't let off any rounds he was no active threat. They'd try to negotiate and talk him down or taze or graze him. People really see what they want to see though.

This situation is all sorts of fucked up. 10 rounds from jump? Isn't benefit of the doubt and due diligence supposed to be part of police work?

here's the thing... put a black cop in a white suburb where little tommy is tripping balls with a lead pipe pretending it's a gun....

if the cops hop out the car shooting 10.... best believe there's going to be some serious discussion... those cops will instantly feel they're in hot water busting off like that in a white residential area

white kid.....suburbs.....

"he's obviously tripping on something, where are his parents?? there's people watching, you think anyone knows him???? let's talk to this kid, no need to be on the 6 o'clock news for killing little tommy who obviously isn't himself right now. i'll proceed with caution....watch my 6"

black kid....hood

"there's the nigger...shoot'em"

location, location, location

Time to address Black Empathy.

Not every dead black man is deserving of a march or protest.

At some point empathizing with some just based on skin color is gonna have to stop.

You cant relate with every black person on this planet continent or zip code. Some of them mother fuckers deserve what they got.
Truth be told many of the ones deserving of more attention were pushed to the side for dumb niggas with poor impulse control and horrible decision making skills.

Sandra Bland deserved more attention.
Still does.

Back