Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

IMG_2429.jpeg
The name fits this perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone who thinks all IPA’s are super hoppy and bitter.

A little bit of hoppiness, with a light citrus after taste. This is a really good summer type beer to sip on while chilling on the porch in my opinion

This shit is delicious. Don't know if Blake's is sold outside of Michigan, but if it is and you see it, give it a shot.

IMG_20230827_131101944.jpg

IMG_2434.jpeg
This is one of the most popular locally brewed beers In the area. The brewery is in Austin and it’s called Pinthouse (if you’re ever in town check it out) this beer is a hazy IPA called electric jellyfish.

Not too bitter of an IPA with super citrus peel notes. It’s a pretty smooth beer (especially when on tap) that isn’t super strong and easy to sip on. If you don’t like IPA’s, you most likely won’t like this though.

IMG_2436.jpeg
Delicious beer!!!

If you like strawberries, you will love this beer. The strawberry taste isn’t overwhelming, but it’s definitely there. Super light, crisp beer.

IMG_2480.jpeg
I know my last few photos are IPA’s and I’m honestly not a big IPA fan. Lmao. This is another Martin House Brewery beer, which is out of Fort Worth.

It’s a solid IPA with medium hops. It doesn’t do a whole lot to separate itself from most IPA’s in my opinion

Had a coconut stout at a Beerfest a couple weeks ago. Was delicious. Should have taken a pic of the brewery or something so I’d know who it was

IMG_2488.jpeg
I’m surprised to see so many Alaskan brewery beers out here in San Antonio. When I see a newer one I always grab it because it brings back fond memories of Sitka.

Fruity non bitter IPA, I would definitely drink this again. I wish they had the raspberry wheat ale again though. Love that stuff

IMG_2499.jpeg
I’m hella biased but New Belgium rarely misses and I’ve had this before and enjoyed it, but I’m not sure if I’ve posted it.

Back