Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

Had this last year. A bit too spicy for my tastes, but not bad.
Yeah, it does have a bit of spice.

I personally love spicy stuff, so it didn’t bother me much. I definitely can see how it would turn some folks off though.

Rogue had a beer that I tried once that was super spicy. I forgot the name of it, but even I couldn’t get into that. Lmao.

refreshing Pilsner made by a local brewery in Austin. They have a really nice set up if any of you are ever in town, you should definitely check it out. Shit, hit me up and I might join you and buy a round or two. Lmao.

IMG_2532.jpeg

Had a coconut stout at a Beerfest a couple weeks ago. Was delicious. Should have taken a pic of the brewery or something so I’d know who it was
After a hilarious investigation that took months I found it was Perfect Plain Coco Gnar. They just released some at Total Wine and I bought 3 6packs lol

IMG_2536.jpeg
Super strawberry flavored, which would be ten times better during the summer months as opposed to now. Lmao. If you don’t like strawberries don’t try this.

This is one that I wish I could’ve gotten 1 can first before buying the 4 pack. Lmao. It taste like it is bourbon barreled aged, but it doesn’t say it is. It has a Smokey kinda boozey taste that isn’t something that I care too much for. This is my second one, so I have 2 more to go. Lmao
IMG_2537.jpeg

This is interesting to say the least. Lmao. It’s labeled as beer, but it tastes more like a hard seltzer. It taste just like the can said, mango tea. Really good flavor.

IMG_2547.jpeg

IMG_2561.jpeg

Very tasty brew. A coworker got me 4 interesting beers for Christmas. Great gift!!

This has a mild watermelon taste. Not as good as Hell or High watermelon, but close

Back