Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

All IPAs taste like the shit you have to drink before a CAT scan
I thought so when I first tried them, but I actually like them now. Regular beers are nasty too until you get drunk that first time on them. Get a 6-7% ABV IPA and get twisted and I bet you’ll like them more after that, lol.

IMG_2416.jpeg
I’m trying to be far from biased because a long time good friends family is a brew master at this brewery in Austin and a pretty nice guy. Lmao.

This is one of the better Porter’s from a Texas brewery, I’ve tasted and sadly I’ve tasted a lot. Lmao

It's the birdhouse...

My sister got me a home brewing kit, after I told her a multitude of times... It's a horrible gift. Any beer snob knows that they can't home brew a better beer than they drink..... In fact all the reviews are from beer snobs warning other beer snobs to 100% not get this gift...

We told my sister this shit many times, yet she still buys me the home brew kit....

So of course I never use it, but.... I moving shit around the house and I come across the kit.... and it includes a 1 gallon growler..... I work at a brewery...

I ask the brewer.... what happened if I bring my 1 gallon growler to work... He says as plain as humanly possible.... I'll fill it 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's the birdhouse...

My sister got me a home brewing kit, after I told her a multitude of times... It's a horrible gift. Any beer snob knows that they can't home brew a better beer than they drink..... In fact all the reviews are from beer snobs warning other beer snobs to 100% not get this gift...

We told my sister this shit many times, yet she still buys me the home brew kit....

So of course I never use it, but.... I moving shit around the house and I come across the kit.... and it includes a 1 gallon growler..... I work at a brewery...

I ask the brewer.... what happened if I bring my 1 gallon growler to work... He says as plain as humanly possible.... I'll fill it 🤷🏿‍♂️

Did she get you the Little Brown Keg (aka Mr Beer)??? Or was it a better home brew joint?

I posted up mine on the IC along with Clarence the photoboming cat about 6 months before we all left. Beer wasn't that bad, could have been a bit stronger alcohol wise but it wasn't horrible. It's sitting in storage back in Vegas right now. Whenever I go back and get all of our stuff I'll be back to using it for beer again.

I have no idea, and literally never even cared....

Imagining on walking amongst God's of a certain trade and asking them entry level questions..

They were actually upset that I had clear growler and told me how a darkened one holds the beer better

I need that Stella glass lol
I used to have 2 but I broke the rim of the other one. I was so pissed.

I got both of those glasses funny enough, from a restaurant I lived down the street from while in Sitka Alaska. I used to drink so much Stella the owner, who also ran the bar gave them to me before I left.

Back