Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

Went to my homeboy’s in Georgia and one of his homeboys has a full bar in his basement and brews his own beers. Dude has the ultimate setup and his beers were the best I’ve ever had and it’s not even close. Had a menu of about 6 beers with ABV’s and everything listed, all on tap.

And he had this shit I don’t even know what it is but it tasted like jelly with not a bit of alcohol taste. We called it Bill Cosby cause you drink this shit and not see the inebriation coming, lol.

IMG_0512.jpeg

If he ever decide to actually hit the market I’d invest every dime I could into it.

IMG_2576.jpeg
This definitely is an IPA. lmao.

Honestly it isn’t too hoppy and the pineapple is a light flavor. Don’t really taste the marshmallow at all.

IMG_2577.jpeg I know why they named it what they did, but it’s still funny that this is a German beer and not Mexican.

Super smooth tasty brew. I would definitely buy this again

This shit is ass. You will most certainly NOT be a "happy dad" after drinking this bullshit. I copped on the strength of the Death Row plug, 'cause surely Snoop ain't just gonna slap the name on some bullshit, right???

Nah b, Snoop need to repent and get right with God for this shit.

IMG_20240125_195918021.jpg

This shit is ass. You will most certainly NOT be a "happy dad" after drinking this bullshit. I copped on the strength of the Death Row plug, 'cause surely Snoop ain't just gonna slap the name on some bullshit, right???

Nah b, Snoop need to repent and get right with God for this shit.

View attachment 1258399
Any white owned beer that uses black references as names is usually ass.

Except for this shit…

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_2584.jpeg I don’t know if this is flat or not, but the taste is a little off. Definitely has a gingerbread type taste, but something is missing

IMG_2606.jpeg Not a sour fan at all, but someone gave me these because they knew I’m really into craft beer.

This is very tart and reminds me a lot of Apple Jacks cereal. Lmao. I don’t know why it does, because this supposed to be peach. I haven’t had Apple Jacks in awhile so I’m most likely wrong.

Either way, I’m not feeling this too much. It’s definitely a sour

View attachment 1277367Not a sour fan at all, but someone gave me these because they knew I’m really into craft beer.

This is very tart and reminds me a lot of Apple Jacks cereal. Lmao. I don’t know why it does, because this supposed to be peach. I haven’t had Apple Jacks in awhile so I’m most likely wrong.

Either way, I’m not feeling this too much. It’s definitely a sour
I can't stand sours and ciders either. Shit is nasty

Back