Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

You do realize at this point you're arguing for your right to disrespect the dead in peace, right? Weird fight but do you, soldier.

Wrong.

I asked why does this only seem to come up when it's Pac. Your the one jumping to assumptions.

Also to clarify my stance on Prince and @Goldie , if his hate filled rants against Prince aren't just to get reactions but are genuine, I'll call him a weirdo as well.

:niggaa: .... he been doing it for 2 fkn years and counting now.

What you need video proof of him up in Minnesota pissing on his grave or something.

Wrong.

I asked why does this only seem to come up when it's Pac. Your the one jumping to assumptions.

:niggaa: .... he been doing it for 2 fkn years and counting now.

What you need video proof of him up in Minnesota pissing on his grave or something.

And I've asked you a list of questions. Not one answer.

Now you're just pretending to be slow. I've stated what I believe his motivation to be. I don't react to people that are hating simply for reactions. But, as I've clearly stated, if I'm wrong and the hate is genuine then he's a weirdo as well.

It ain't that hard.

there's no fresh perspective

the dude got in his feelings b/c he got jumped for some shit they did earlier in the day/week

he lashed out and killed someone

I dont wanna hear what his side of the story was. He wasn't innocent in this.

Pac wasn't either

there's no fresh perspective

the dude got in his feelings b/c he got jumped for some shit they did earlier in the day/week

he lashed out and killed someone

I dont wanna hear what his side of the story was. He wasn't innocent in this.

Pac wasn't either

Who's saying Orlando was innocent and he had a reason to lash out

Who's saying Orlando was innocent and he had a reason to lash out
im referring to the tweets i quoted that were saying the song was a fresh perspective about the events from that night

Do you agree it was a good story telling song
honestly, no

joyner lucas' storytelling songs are much more vibrant and interesting

I didn't learn anything new about that day but the reason i feel it was lazy b/c the way its depicted, it just seems like orlando was acting on emotions and killed a dude all in the name of the gang name

im a fan and Pac is the goat

I can also appreciate this piece of work for what it is

we knew all this but never got the story put together that way

im not checkin for the guys album but it was entertaining

Dude it ain't just rappers.

I'm sure within the last week or so (or any thread about him), Goldie has called Prince a faggot, fairy , w/e. Simply b/c he doesn't like his music

and yet nothing from you asking why.

But when it's Pac.... :js4:

That’s totally different lol not like Goldie made a track dissing the nigga

Just on page 2 so far.

Man everyone on this forum is grown. Why we still care if motherfuckers were real or fake?

"Pac was fake!" "Biggie was faker"

Shit was cool at 12-20. But now that im 30 i could care less. Suprised yall still do.

Because somehow it’s adds to authenticity

Back