Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

Dude it ain't just rappers.

I'm sure within the last week or so (or any thread about him), Goldie has called Prince a faggot, fairy , w/e. Simply b/c he doesn't like his music

and yet nothing from you asking why.

But when it's Pac.... :js4:

Prince is the greatest musical artist of all time. My kids just bought me Purple Rain on vinyl, with a record player, last Christmas. I called it the best gift I've ever received. You tried and missed with that one.

Like I stated, I don't go in threads that don't interest me so I probably missed the latest. I've always taken Goldie's Prince hate as him trying to get niggas to react. He's never come off as being malicious with it.

Also why cant Pac be complicated like anyone else?

Why he has to either be a world changing freedom fighter or a fake savage?

He could be both.

Shit I respect the fuck out women but I still choke a chic and call her a slut while im fucking.

Prince is the greatest musical artist of all time. My kids just bought me Purple Rain on vinyl, with a record player, last Christmas. I called it the best gift I've ever received. You tried and missed with that one.

Like I stated, I don't go in threads that don't interest me so I probably missed the latest. I've always taken Goldie's Prince hate as him trying to get niggas to react. He's never come off as being malicious with it.

:foh5:

So your whole "disrespecting dead artist" only applies to Pac

Got it........
source.gif

:foh5:

So your whole "disrespecting dead artist" only applies to Pac

Got it........
source.gif

If that's what you've gotten out of all I've typed, run with it. But we both know that at best you're being disingenuous. At best.

You've failed to answer any question put towards you and your buddies. Instead you try to divert the subject to Biggie, Goldie and Prince.

You tried to use Prince to imply my fandom of Pac was the only motivation. Only to find out I'm a bigger Prince fan so this is your last resort.

Don't justify your hate. Wear it proudly. Coming up with BS reasons that everyone can see through ain't the move though. Keep that hate in your heart for a long dead musician. Weird as hell but if you like it, I love it.

Wack 100 disrespect Tupac and nothing happend! I rather see ppl beat the shit out Wack before Glasses Malone!!

WESTSIDE NIGGAS ARE SOFT AS FUCKK.. IFYA ALL LOVE TUPAC GO GET RID OF WACK 100

Wack 100 disrespect Tupac and nothing happend! I rather see ppl beat the shit out Wack before Glasses Malone!!

WESTSIDE NIGGAS ARE SOFT AS FUCKK.. IFYA ALL LOVE TUPAC GO GET RID OF WACK 100
That's not true. Mike Tyson 2 pieced Wack about 2 months ago on a podcast.

That's not true. Mike Tyson 2 pieced Wack about 2 months ago on a podcast.
Thats fake u bitch. YALL stop TALKING I AM TIRED. WEST are some fake mfs.. GO GET of WACK before u TALK SHIT.. This nigga Mistah FAB a fake nigga he should first of all defend e40 who is a bay nigga. This nigga Wack 100 been shittin on all rap niggas from West but nothing have happend. Wack 100 DISREPSECTING PAC like NOBODY else... TOUCH HIM BEAT HIM DOWN

Thats fake u bitch. YALL stop TALKING I AM TIRED. WEST are some fake mfs.. GO GET of WACK before u TALK SHIT.. This nigga Mistah FAB a fake nigga he should first of all defend e40 who is a bay nigga. This nigga Wack 100 been shittin on all rap niggas from West but nothing have happend. Wack 100 DISREPSECTING PAC like NOBODY else... TOUCH HIM BEAT HIM DOWN

And this is the other side of the coin.

Emotional outburst

If that's what you've gotten out of all I've typed, run with it. But we both know that at best you're being disingenuous. At best.

You've failed to answer any question put towards you and your buddies. Instead you try to divert the subject to Biggie, Goldie and Prince.

You tried to use Prince to imply my fandom of Pac was the only motivation. Only to find out I'm a bigger Prince fan so this is your last resort.

Don't justify your hate. Wear it proudly. Coming up with BS reasons that everyone can see through ain't the move though. Keep that hate in your heart for a long dead musician. Weird as hell but if you like it, I love it.

What in the entire fuck are you talking bout?

I used Prince cuz YOU said YOU didn't like folks disrespecting dead artist. YOU

So when I hit you w/ a example of other dead artist getting disrespected, your response is....

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

The only BS is your fake ass crusade against the disrespect of dead artist.

What in the entire fuck are you talking bout?

I used Prince cuz YOU said YOU didn't like folks disrespecting dead artist. YOU

So when I hit you w/ a example of other dead artist getting disrespected, your response is....

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

The only BS is your fake ass crusade against the disrespect of dead artist.

What part of my post didn't you understand? The part about you avoiding questions? The part about you trying to divert the convo? Let me know so I can give clarity.

I guess you missed my quotes about Biggie since that's originally who you brought up as me being ok with being dead and disrespected. You didn't miss them though that's why you moved on to Goldie and Prince.

I'm glad you've stopped trying to claim you weren't be disrespectful of Pac and are at least now owning that.

You do realize at this point you're arguing for your right to disrespect the dead in peace, right? Weird fight but do you, soldier.

Last edited:
Also to clarify my stance on Prince and @Goldie , if his hate filled rants against Prince aren't just to get reactions but are genuine, I'll call him a weirdo as well.

Nas squashed his beef with Pac before he died thats fucking sad.. They would had make some classiscs!

Rip Tupac Amuru Shakur! Real nigga

Back