Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

Why is it a problem to disrespect and tear down a rapper that's been dead 23 years? If that's a serious question, then we're obviously two different type of men.

Why is it only disrespect when it's Pac?

If Kanye died today it's gonna be folks that praise him as a producer and a rapper and it's gonna be folks that harp on all the Trump shit....

And 23 years later probably the same, but it's only bad w/ one certain rapper.

Why is it a problem to disrespect and tear down a rapper that's been dead 23 years? If that's a serious question, then we're obviously two different type of men.
just jumped in the thread but are you referring to people in here or the glasses malone track?

Why is it only disrespect when it's Pac?

If Kanye died today it's gonna be folks that praise him as a producer and a rapper and it's gonna be folks that harp on all the Trump shit....

And 23 years later probably the same, but it's only bad w/ one certain rapper.

It's disrespect if it's anyone. The man is dead and the worst thing he did to you was hate a rapper that you like. Any Pac fan doing the same to Biggie is a weirdo as well.

just jumped in the thread but are you referring to people in here or the glasses malone track?

Posters.

Nigga and you sound fukn pathetic livin vicariously thru another mans actions.
CJLsXKo.png

Nigga you sound worse for hating on a nigga that been dead 20 years. Mad at fans an shit lame

It's disrespect if it's anyone. The man is dead and the worst thing he did to you was hate a rapper that you like. Any Pac fan doing the same to Biggie is a weirdo as well.

Posters.

I don't hate Pac or dislike him cuz he dissed Big.

I'm criticizing the folks that act like we lost this major civil rights activist or something.

I don't hate Pac or dislike him cuz he dissed Big.

I'm criticizing the folks that act like we lost this major civil rights activist or something.

That's not what you're doing or you'd be attacking the posters and not the rapper. You're in here disparaging a dead man because you don't agree with the love he receives. That's weird, homie. That's the text book definition of "hating".

And if your dislike of Pac has nothing to do with Big, why did you bring him up? I don't even know why he was introduced into the conversation to begin with. Other than the fact that he is the inspiration for some of the hate folks are still holding for a man that has been dead for most of their lives.

I'm still curious about how old you cats were in 96 to still feel this way.

That's not what you're doing or you'd be attacking the posters and not the rapper. You're in here disparaging a dead man because you don't agree with the love he receives. That's weird, homie. That's the text book definition of "hating".

And if your dislike of Pac has nothing to do with Big, why did you bring him up? I don't even know why he was introduced into the conversation to begin with. Other than the fact that he is the inspiration for some of the hate folks are still holding for a man that has been dead for most of their lives.

I'm still curious about how old you cats were in 96 to still feel this way.

I brought up Big cuz he's also a famous dead rapper but me using Big as an example ain't nothing to do w/ how I feel about Pac dissing him ( cuz I feel nothing)

That's how YOU took it. My point was you not in any other dead rappers threads when negativity is said about them, asking why are folks disrespecting the dead.

But when it's Pac........here comes the "why's?"

I brought up Big cuz he's also a famous dead rapper but me using Big as an example ain't nothing to do w/ how I feel about Pac dissing him ( cuz I feel nothing)

That's how YOU took it. My point was you not in any other dead rappers threads when negativity is said about them, asking why are folks disrespecting the dead.

But when it's Pac........here comes the "why's?"

Where are these dead rappers being disrespected? I came in here because of the title. I don't go in threads that I'm not interested in.

I've already stated, anybody doing the weird isht that's being done in here is a weirdo. You didn't know Pac or Big or whoever to be having animosity 20+ years after they passed. There are people that had real beef with them that have let it go and show respect for the dead. Y'all are just fans of this isht. Act accordingly.

Pac didn’t have a fake image.

He was who is was.

A man that wanted for the best for his ppl and also ran with gangs

He wasn’t no soft nigga. He was bout his shit, he was resided by Black Panthers he was with the shit

Where are these dead rappers being disrespected? I came in here because of the title. I don't go in threads that I'm not interested in.

I've already stated, anybody doing the weird isht that's being done in here is a weirdo. You didn't know Pac or Big or whoever to be having animosity 20+ years after they passed. There are people that had real beef with them that have let it go and show respect for the dead. Y'all are just fans of this isht. Act accordingly.

Dude it ain't just rappers.

I'm sure within the last week or so (or any thread about him), Goldie has called Prince a faggot, fairy , w/e. Simply b/c he doesn't like his music

and yet nothing from you asking why.

But when it's Pac.... :js4:

Back