Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

Buuuut you haven't stated any facts at all. You only gave your opinion to facts that I stated and then you moved the goalpost, talking about "well he didn't shoot cops any other time he dealt with them and he did shoot the niggas who robbed him". Those are irrelevant deflections from the point. You can hate the man all you want but you can't distort his UNPRECEDENTED actions. Like i said, you cannot name another nigga with stripes like that

MF YOU brought up how "gangsta" his action were, remember.....

So you hate death row Pac... understandable, but still... That's the most gangsta shit ever

I just point out all his non-"gangsta" ones.

Wasn't moving any goalpost. You Shakurletts just in y'all feelings cuz folks can see thru all y'all Pop's BS.

Outside of music Christopher Wallace portrayed himself as a ladies man and a player, Frank White was just his rap alter ego. He wasn't in the streets being a fake gangster like someone else believing his own fake thug persona

Which is it?

he "never portrayed" himself or only sometimes?

since you're movin the goalposts

Why not suge or the dude that they jumped in the mall deserve to die ?? What made pac the main target. What happen to dude who the beef was over ??

I swear y’all niggas would hate on Martin Luther King. Be like “he ain’t really do shit just ended segregation and stood for human rights and shit” like damn it be your own

I would. But that's another thread.

How?

What came about that moment other than a jizz your pants(nh) story for you Shukarletts to overhype his supposed "gangsta"?

Cuz that "gangsta" ain't let off 1 fukn shot at the niggas that tried to rob and kill him

Nigga relax I get it you hate the fandom pac gets even though it’s 20 years later. Shooting white dudes who beat on black people is a good thing. How is it bad? And you sound like a reverse Dos lol “oh nigga shot the cops but not the nigga who robbed him” and he be like “niggas will shoot other niggas but let honkeys roam freely” your argument is way worse tho

So pac image was fake and lead to his death but biggie mafia image was fake but had no impact on his death. Y’all niggas stupid

Back