Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

Wtf? Nah. You're being mad dismissive as if that's some casual everyday shit that you would do yourself, no problem. Name another nigga who shot 2 whites in any context and walked, I'll wait.

Nigga you overhyping it like it was some casual everyday shit Pac did.

I'm positive he dealt w/ cops b4 and after that happened. Guess what? Not one fuckn bullet was fired there way from Pac.

Nigga you overhyping it like it was some casual everyday shit Pac did.

I'm positive he dealt w/ cops b4 and after that happened. Guess what? Not one fuckn bullet was fired there way from Pac.
Irrelevant nonsense.

The man got away with shooting 2 white cops and George Jefferson walked out of the courtroom, period. There's no combination of words you can say that change or dismiss those facts ScrawnyMerryBoubou-size_restricted.gif
Bruh what are you even arguing?

No.

MF facts you can't refute....
Buuuut you haven't stated any facts at all. You only gave your opinion to facts that I stated and then you moved the goalpost, talking about "well he didn't shoot cops any other time he dealt with them and he did shoot the niggas who robbed him". Those are irrelevant deflections from the point. You can hate the man all you want but you can't distort his UNPRECEDENTED actions. Like i said, you cannot name another nigga with stripes like that

all you guys saying pac was fake rhat shit still applys to biggie . he grew up in a good home and he had money through his life. Biggie and his mom won a case from the newyork transit over him falling or something. biggie was not a gangster at all but a studio gangster.
Biggie never portrayed himself as a gangster though

PAC was an mc and an actor who got caught up in his role and it cost him. He became bishop and never broke character.. He faked his death too. He on an island some where laughing at y'all while y'all crying over him like a loves truck groupie.

Here's the thing

ultimately, Pac wanted to see his people rise

of course he had his faults as we all do but, how could you hate on someone who wanted to their people in a better position?

idgaf if you a fan of the music or not

Back