Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

How do you still have this much vitriol for a man that died 23 years ago and you never met? The worst thing he ever did to you was not like a rapper that you like and you're still mad? How?

Or is it the love that he receives that makes you so upset? How old were you cats in 96 to still be holding a grudge against a dead man?

PAC was an mc and an actor who got caught up in his role and it cost him. He became bishop and never broke character.. He faked his death too. He on an island some where laughing at y'all while y'all crying over him like a loves truck groupie.

Word....

Nigga relax I get it you hate the fandom pac gets even though it’s 20 years later. Shooting white dudes who beat on black people is a good thing. How is it bad? And you sound like a reverse Dos lol “oh nigga shot the cops but not the nigga who robbed him” and he be like “niggas will shoot other niggas but let honkeys roam freely” your argument is way worse tho

Nigga and you sound fukn pathetic livin vicariously thru another mans actions.
CJLsXKo.png

Lol yes, I understand it's music

so that means this song was all lies, no validity? cuz that's sum G shit

I digress

but what did big portray himself as, a choir boy?

Your going from one extreme to the other just to make a point my g. Nobody said it's all lies, and you don't have to be a gangster to say some g shit or make a hard bar.

You can't always take every single thing an artist says as a direct reflection of who they are. This is ultimately entertainment.

I'm sayin, what did he portray himself as?

yall jus sayin he didn't, show me

named his debut "Ready To Die"

opened up it up w/

tell me in your words what he portrayed himself as? lol

I'm sayin, what did he portray himself as?

yall jus sayin he didn't, show me

named his debut "Ready To Die"

opened up it up w/

tell me in your words what he portrayed himself as? lol

I'm talking real life, Christopher Wallace and not Notorious B.I.G. He didn't take that gangsta shit out the studio. Tupac actually thought he was what he was rapping about. Y'all know exactly what we're talking about

How do you still have this much vitriol for a man that died 23 years ago and you never met? The worst thing he ever did to you was not like a rapper that you like and you're still mad? How?

Or is it the love that he receives that makes you so upset? How old were you cats in 96 to still be holding a grudge against a dead man?

No answers? I can dig it. The questions were mostly rhetorical anyway.

just watched it

he trying to get on his joyner lucas shit but this wasnt creative at all

Mine ain't aimed at Pac.

It's the Shakurletts who, 23 years later, act like he was MLK or Malcolm.

So you hate the amount of love he receives because you've deemed him unworthy of that level of love. Word.

Why do you feel the need to tear down Pac in order to put them in their place? Do you think anything you say will change their adoration?

These back and forths, 23 years after the fact, are weird as hell on both sides. Two sides of the same coin.

I'm talking real life, Christopher Wallace and not Notorious B.I.G. He didn't take that gangsta shit out the studio. Tupac actually thought he was what he was rapping about. Y'all know exactly what we're talking about

for the last time, what did he portray himself as?

a 9 to 5 family man? a playa or mack? or a street cat?

So you hate the amount of love he receives because you've deemed him unworthy of that level of love. Word.

Why do you feel the need to tear down Pac in order to put them in their place? Do you think anything you say will change their adoration?

These back and forths, 23 years after the fact, are weird as hell on both sides. Two sides of the same coin.

It's a big difference between love and over aggregation.

Saying AEOM is a classic or he the greatest rapper of all-time is one thing.

Trying to compare him to MLK and Malcolm is another.

It's a big difference between love and over aggregation.

Saying AEOM is a classic or he the greatest rapper of all-time is one thing.

Trying to compare him to MLK and Malcolm is another.

You didn't answer my questions but it's all good.

And why is it a problem to begin w/?

Like the Shakuretts said, he wasn't perfect.

Would you be asking these same questions if it was nothing but praise and admiration in this thread?

Cuz lord knows Poppa Pac seem to be the only dead rapper who has to be praised whenever he's brought up.

Don't hear folks bitchin when that Oakland shit w/ Biggie/E-40 is brought up.

:js4:

And why is it a problem to begin w/?

Like the Shakuretts said, he wasn't perfect.

Would you be asking these same questions if it was nothing but praise and admiration in this thread?

Cuz lord knows Poppa Pac seem to be the only dead rapper who has to be praised whenever he's brought up.

Don't hear folks bitchin when that Oakland shit w/ Biggie/E-40 is brought up.

:js4:

Why is it a problem to disrespect and tear down a rapper that's been dead 23 years? If that's a serious question, then we're obviously two different type of men.

Back