Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

It's different cuz Goldie didn't rhyme his disrespect to a beat?!?!

:nigga2:

Yea. He just on a forum talking shit he didn’t make a track to make money if it. I mean you gonna hold the opinion you f somebody on the internet to the same standard as a slightly know rapper?

biggie always seems to get a pass while pac is getting stones thrown at him .

Who ran up on who first, Orlando had every right to want revenge and he went out and got it.
huh?

So orlando and some other dudes didnt jump a nigga earlier in the day/week? I honestly dont know the timeline, but isn't that was initially set off the chain of events?

huh?

So orlando and some other dudes didnt jump a nigga earlier in the day/week? I honestly dont know the timeline, but isn't that was initially set off the chain of events?
Orlando I believe took that chain days prior to Vegas. I'm saying the one dude who had nothing to do with anything attacked him. If you did nothing to a person and he run up on you is everything going to be cool afterwards and you just going to let it slide

Orlando I believe took that chain days prior to Vegas. I'm saying the one dude who had nothing to do with anything attacked him. If you did nothing to a person and he run up on you is everything going to be cool afterwards and you just going to let it slide

Orlando tried to get the chain. He didn't get it.

The story I heard they got the chain and him getting jumped was in retaliation for the chain getting snatched

Going off what I can remember that I heard from guys who were there including the guy who Orlando tried to take the chain from (also I've heard Reggie Wright Jr say the samething). The guy saw Orlando who tried to snatch his chain in the MGM Grand and told Tupac (or the homies) and Tupac took off and hit Orlando.

Going off what I can remember that I heard from guys who were there including the guy who Orlando tried to take the chain from (also I've heard Reggie Wright Jr say the samething). The guy saw Orlando who tried to snatch his chain in the MGM Grand and told Tupac (or the homies) and Tupac took off and hit Orlando.
this sounds plausible

shits been said by many of the older LA niggas

they still had respect for Pac as a person and as a rapper.....but he jumped in some shit that wasnt for him

that dont mean he was soft or fake or none of that....he was blindly loyal and got boosted up to do that shit, like most young niggas would in that environment

biggie always seems to get a pass while pac is getting stones thrown at him .

Biggie was just a more likable guy man. I love Pac music. But dude had a tendency to rub ALOTTA people the wrong way and self inflict alotta of the shit that happened to him. Think about it, the whole getting shot at Quad happened bc he started talking crazy to some real gangstas. Getting shot in Vegas, was the result of beating up some real gangsta dudes. While the biggie shit had a whole different energy behind it. Truth is, alotta people understand and could have predicted why Pac got shit, while they almost just feel sorry for big situation IMO

Biggie was just a more likable guy man. I love Pac music. But dude had a tendency to rub ALOTTA people the wrong way and self inflict alotta of the shit that happened to him. Think about it, the whole getting shot at Quad happened bc he started talking crazy to some real gangstas. Getting shot in Vegas, was the result of beating up some real gangsta dudes. While the biggie shit had a whole different energy behind it. Truth is, alotta people understand and could have predicted why Pac got shit, while they almost just feel sorry for big situation IMO

How you say he’s more likable?

shits been said by many of the older LA niggas

they still had respect for Pac as a person and as a rapper.....but he jumped in some shit that wasnt for him

that dont mean he was soft or fake or none of that....he was blindly loyal and got boosted up to do that shit, like most young niggas would in that environment
Not that simple u hang w niggas 24/7 , their beefs kinda become yours....imagine U standing outside w ur guys and some niggas run up on y’all and one of ur homie is like I’ll be across the street this between y’all

Back