Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

How you say he’s more likable?

In comparison to tupac, Big as a person just came off as a more likeable individual. Whereas Pac was an enigmatic figure, that people either loved or hated. Pac my favorite RAPPER, but I can see why mothafuckas hated him. The best comparison I can come up w off top is 50 cent and jay-z. 50 is way more vocal and confrontational. Where jay is more reserved and cool. I don't know either of them niggas, but jay comes off as a more likeable dude.

I'm never heard he didn't get the chain until this thread and The video depicts Orlando with the chain

Travon Lane (the guy Orlando got into the fight with) has always said in interviews that Orlando never got the chain. They tried but he held on to it.

Fab should have a podcast for real

that was a dope ass back and forth

i now see Glasses pov a lil better now

G Malone was keeping it 100 and Fab had got points too. Pac def became 69 at the end and that lifestyle played out how it suppose to.

Fab should have a podcast for real

that was a dope ass back and forth

i now see Glasses pov a lil better now
Glasses got a wack explanation
Besides the crip solidarity, the main point i caught was he once got jumped with help from a ex friend who had nothing to do with the situation and he felt betrayed like how baby lane probably felt

........and he SHOT (not punched) (not one but) TWO (not black but) WHITE (not regular people but) COPS, in the SOUTH of all places!

Just thought I'd reiterate that

:ualreadyknow:
Hate this narrative

Like he knew they were cops

2 random white dudes pulled the strap on him so he bust back.

It just so later happened to be they were cops

Hate this narrative

Like he knew they were cops

2 random white dudes pulled the strap on him so he bust back.

It just so later happened to be they were cops
Ok. So who else can you name that gave white boys bullet wounds and strutted out of the courtroom afterwards?

I don't understand the attempts to downplay such a great moment in hip hop

:mybad:

Back