Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage says Nas isn’t relevant

The Grateful Dead still tours I think.
We love to shit on those before us but want the respect of those after us.
That nigga not even American
You could've left out the last part.
Was them dudes on that call agreeing with all the bs he was saying foreigners too?

In a technical sense Nas is relevant in a certain niche bubble inside of hiphop

outside of that niche bubble he’s not relevant

it’s the best way I can put it

same Goes for a guy like Lupe fiasco who sold as many albums as the game but nobody even talked about that album to even get on Lupe about it because there’s no relevancy

This is why I don’t “argue” hip-hop wit my son and nephews lol

Yall niggaz gonna give yaself an aneurism worrying about tha “relevancy” in tha eyes of a whole different generation of 1 of your favorite artist?!

Music is waaaay too subjective for these types of convos…

This is basically y’all trying to tell @Genocidecutter that ICP ain’t relevant:.:no diss at all Geno

This is why I don’t “argue” hip-hop wit my son and nephews lol

Yall niggaz gonna give yaself an aneurism worrying about tha “relevancy” in tha eyes of a whole different generation of 1 of your favorite artist?!

Music is waaaay too subjective for these types of convos…

This is basically y’all trying to tell @Genocidecutter that ICP ain’t relevant:.:no diss at all Geno

I always laugh at people my age who argue with people in their early mid 20s about rap. Most of them weren’t even alive when Ilmatic came out and were nowhere near an age where they could appreciate music when the blueprint was released. It’s not worth it to argue music with much younger people because most weren’t even functioning when we began to like what we like

Last edited:
Back