Herb
Zion

Alvarado
Hawkins
Murphy
Theis/Missi/Jemison

Sure Man I guess

This screams 6th seed without injury

Pelicans fans don't like to hear it but the front office has done a poor job managing and constructing this roster

They've been able to hide behind "we just need to get healthy and see how it looks"

They been knew they need a center....they been knew they need to trade Ingram

It's like they started trying to remodel the roster this summer and just stopped midway through the process

Pelicans fans don't like to hear it but the front office has done a poor job managing and constructing this roster

They've been able to hide behind "we just need to get healthy and see how it looks"

It's like they started trying to remodel the roster this summer and just stopped midway through the process
Lol AP just told me when healthy is Zion is _____

It’s kinda sad man because it makes you have a kick the can kinda mentality where you just gotta wait until next year to really make things start to shake and rinse and repeat

This team arguably is in between two eras

Lol AP just told me when healthy is Zion is _____

It’s kinda sad man because it makes you have a kick the can kinda mentality where you just gotta wait until next year to really make things start to shake and rinse and repeat

This team arguably is in between two eras
My comment on Zions health has nothing to do with them addressing a need at center

Agree with you about them being in between two eras though

Rockets fans don't like to hear that Jalen Green is a six pack of mid, yet here we are

🫵🏾've been warned sir

My comment on Zions health has nothing to do with them addressing a need at center

Agree with you about them being in between two eras though
Yeah but you have to essentially preface any conversation about the pelicans with if ____ is healthy and living like that isn’t healthy lol

Back