Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironman was complaining about this guy

A few things....

In a vacuum I would much rather have Towns than Randle, I've never been a fan of his game

Offensively it's going to be great....the defense is the question

When it cones to Towns it's always been about the volume..... for as great as a shooter he is he just doesn't bomb it enough

That's why I feel like Minnesotas offense won't really suffer....he was only taking like 5-6 per game which is crazy.....just two seasons ago Randle was putting up 8 per game

Brunson/Towns pnr should be close to unstoppable....dude should be putting up like 10 3s per game

Knicks just have to be ready for teams attacking Towns because they are absolutely going to do that

A few things....

In a vacuum I would much rather have Towns than Randle, I've never been a fan of his game

Offensively it's going to be great....the defense is the question

When it cones to Towns it's always been about the volume..... for as great as a shooter he is he just doesn't bomb it enough

That's why I feel like Minnesotas offense won't really suffer....he was only taking like 5-6 per game which is crazy.....just two seasons ago Randle was putting up 8 per game

Brunson/Towns pnr should be close to unstoppable....dude should be putting up like 10 3s per game

Knicks just have to be ready for teams attacking Towns because they are absolutely going to do that
I kind of disagree.

I wanted them to be all in on Randle. So that part I agree with.

That said though, if Leon and them wasn't all in on Randle, then making the trade before training camp was the smartest move. Especially for a player of KATs caliber. I'm glad they gonna have training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back