Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

russell-westbrook-westbrook.gif

Tried to tell yall to keep an eye Denver....that window with Jokic looking completely different from when they won the championship

Constantly losing key players without replacing them

Murray hasn't been playing at the level he needs to(granted he might be recovering from injury but he wasn't good in the playoffs or olympics) and still needs a new contract

Malone a bit of a prickly guy and tends to wear on front offices

Tried to tell yall to keep an eye Denver....that window with Jokic looking completely different from when they won the championship

Constantly losing key players without replacing them

Murray hasn't been playing at the level he needs to(granted he might be recovering from injury but he wasn't good in the playoffs or olympics) and still needs a new contract

Malone a bit of a prickly guy and tends to wear on front offices
I think they did the correct thing, in not over paying for Brown the off season before and Caldwell Pope this off season.

Now, it could definitely be a serious argument on if they over paid Porter Jr. and Naji. Folks would even have a legit gripe if they feel their drafting might not have been the best.

If the young guys in Strawther, Braun, and Watson play well this season, all the media gripes will be forgotten.

I believe they will play well enough to not be the issue. The main issues will be (like you stated) can Jamal stay healthy and will Michael Porter Jr. take the next steps if they actually have some plays drawn up for him.

I think they did the correct thing, in not over paying for Brown the off season before and Caldwell Pope this off season.

Now, it could definitely be a serious argument on if they over paid Porter Jr. and Naji. Folks would even have a legit gripe if they feel their drafting might not have been the best.

If the young guys in Strawther, Braun, and Watson play well this season, all the media gripes will be forgotten.

I believe they will play well enough to not be the issue. The main issues will be (like you stated) can Jamal stay healthy and will Michael Porter Jr. take the next steps if they actually have some plays drawn up for him.

You letting high level role players leave with the hope of the unknown....hoping young unproven players step up

Bruce Brown you want to argue ok that was a bit different, but losing KCP for nothing was crazy

I'll never understand being cheap when you have a championship

Keeping Deandre Jordan around for no reason....And yes the Zeke Nnaji contract is terrible

I believe in Jokic no doubt but I absolutely think the Nuggets organization has been making some questionable moves

Just my opinion though

Back