2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Well South said he wouldn’t be surprised if they were 6-10

I know man..

I don't think it's that outlandish

Boston
NY
Philly

Those are the only real locks for me

Miami, Orlando, Cleveland, Indiana, Milwaukee.......should all be better but it's not some huge gap where if something goes wrong or doesn't click they could have disappointing season and Atlanta could be right there

Atlanta could absolutely be a disaster too though and they could trade away guys like Hunter, Capela, and Bogdanovic

Big thing for me too is they just don't have any incentive too be bad with San Antonio have their draft capital I could see them really pushing to be good

I don't think it's that outlandish

Boston
NY
Philly

Those are the only real locks for me

Miami, Orlando, Cleveland, Indiana, Milwaukee.......should all be better but it's not some huge gap where if something goes wrong or doesn't click they could have disappointing season and Atlanta could be right there

Atlanta could absolutely be a disaster too though and they could trade away guys like Hunter, Capela, and Bogdanovic

Big thing for me too is they just don't have any incentive too be bad with San Antonio have their draft capital I could see them really pushing to be good
I’m gonna give a basic answer because I’m full off of sushi rn

I get the Jalen Johnson and risacher stuff but that team is such a big contender to be sellers

Trae might not even be there after the deadline

Even with them trying, Coach killer Trae not the right guy to be the best player on your team

I’m gonna give a basic answer because I’m full off of sushi rn

I get the Jalen Johnson and risacher stuff but that team is such a big contender to be sellers

Trae might not even be there after the deadline

Even with them trying, Coach killer Trae not the right guy to be the best player on your team

They are to an extent...they don't own their pick this year and I'm pretty sure they don't want to hand over a top pick to San Antonio immediately after already trading away Murray

Teams in that position rarely bottom out completely

Again It's very possible that they just flat out aren't any good either or like you said trade Trae Young

Back