Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Very interested to see how Charles Lee wants to play and what is philosophy is on both sides of the court

I think Charlotte could have a top 10-15 offense but I don't know what they're going to do on defense......if they can have a top ten offense that really pushes the ball and gets out in transition and be like 20ish in defense that might be good enough for right now
Real Quick what do you expect out of Salaun?

There's a clear role and spot in the rotation for Risacher

Where the minutes for Salaun coming from?

Bridges, Grant Williams, Mark Williams, Nic Richards, Josh Green, Cody Martin

That's pretty much everyone getting time at the 3,4 and 5
Cody Martin gonna be hurt again lol

But

Jalen Johnson
Deandre Hunter
Gueye
Nance
Roddy

Is a lot to contend with

i was about to say some stuff about salaun but i remember i was hatin on him so fuck it lol

Cody Martin gonna be hurt again lol

But

Jalen Johnson
Deandre Hunter
Gueye
Nance
Roddy

Is a lot to contend with

i was about to say some stuff about salaun but i remember i was hatin on him so fuck it 32

Risacher is absolutely going to be in the rotation, he has a skillet that at least translates...you can see him cutting and spotting up for 3's.....for Salaun it's hard to say, "just go out there and be athletic" if you're actually trying to win games which I think is the plan for Charlotte at least to start the year

Risacher is absolutely going to be in the rotation, he has a skillet that at least translates...you can see him cutting and spotting up for 3's.....for Salaun it's hard to say, "just go out there and be athletic" if you're actually trying to win games which I think is the plan for Charlotte at least to start the year
I can’t think of a comparison for Salaun at all lol

Maybe 2013 Giannis in Sekou’s body lol

Back