Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

As much as I don’t like both, I feel better about sharpe

I was high on Scoot predraft, not even going to front like I wasnt...thought the Hornets were wildin taking Brandon Miller over him

Typically I pretty reasonable and understood you have to give a little time but I really didn't like what I saw from Scoot his rookie year

He did take some steps forward at the end of the year and I'm not writing him off but overall I'm kind of out on him already which I know sounds crazy

Can't give Ole Cheese Eyes and The Hornets enough props for going against the grain and drafting Brandon Miller

I was high on Scoot predraft, not even going to front like I wasnt...thought the Hornets were wildin taking Brandon Miller over him

Typically I pretty reasonable and understood you have to give a little time but I really didn't like what I saw from Scoot his rookie year

He didn't take some steps forward at the end of the year and I'm not writing him off but overall I'm kind of out on him already which I know sounds crazy

Can't give Ole Cheese Eyes and The Hornets enough props for going against the grain and drafting Brandon Miller
I have to really give scoot grace because he was on the ignite and probably wasn’t best prepared

Also terribly young

But I also factor in he was touted for being way more strong and athletic than other high school players

What really made me start to turn on him was when he played NBA players during all star weekend because he no longer had a physical advantage and looked pretty meh

Couple that with him being only 6’2 and…

I have to really give scoot grace because he was on the ignite and probably wasn’t best prepared

Also terribly young

But I also factor in he was touted for being way more strong and athletic than other high school players

What really made me start to turn on him was when he played NBA players during all star weekend because he no longer had a physical advantage and looked pretty meh

Couple that with him being only 6’2 and…

I had to correct myself, I meant to say he DID take some steps forward at the end of the season but the feeling is still the same and I agree with everything you said

I wonder how much Portland puts on his plate how much free reign he has since they supposedly expect to compete this season....at least at the beginning of the year

I had to correct myself, I meant to say he DID take some steps forward at the end of the season but the feeling is still the same and I agree with everything you said

I wonder how much Portland puts on his plate how much free rein he has since they supposedly expect to compete this season....at least at the beginning of the year
for all I know he will be thriving in 2 years but again I feel better with that fraud sharpe who might get squeezed a bit development wise

Mf should’ve played summer league

I also better not see that nigga wearing goggles this season

Back