Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Suns had a fucking terrible draft lol

Also the people who talk about the 2024 draft need to look at this one again

It's deeper than that

Suns traded up.....13(PapaG) and 28(Skal) to the Kings for Marquese Chriss at 8 who was the player they wanted all along

Oh and the Suns also included the rights to Bogdan Bodanovic.....which is how he ended up on the Kings

I'm confused why this was your response to the post about that draft class...

Could you please explain your rationale?
That and many other drafts are filled with players that don't succeed in the league. Adding more teams is just adding more mediocre players that will be out of the league within 3 years, watering down a good product.I feel Silver and certain players should embrace the g league and when they are really ready they can come play with the big boys .

That and many other drafts are filled with players that don't succeed in the league. Adding more teams is just adding more mediocre players that will be out of the league within 3 years, watering down a good product.I feel Silver and certain players should embrace the g league and when they are really ready they can come play with the big boys .

Counter point:

That Vegas team gonna come with like a 4-5 billion dollar expansion fee. League aint turning that down.

Expansion is good too many decent players who aren’t in the league because of politics and the numbers game.
Build up the G-League. If those guys were meant to be or in some cases wanted to be in the NBA, they would be. GM's gotta put up results too. They're trying to keep their jobs too.

The world is getting better at basketball and the league is tapping into other depth pools. There's enough room for 30 more players. G-league is serving it's purpose. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back