Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

The world is getting better at basketball and the league is tapping into other depth pools. There's enough room for 30 more players. G-league is serving it's purpose. 🤷🏿‍♂️

no-fuck-that.gif

This is a common theme with older fans of the game, that they don't want to accept or just don't understand. The game has evolved and gotten better.
Or

Start running these old niggas that are riding the pine and being "a vet presence" or can't play to the level of their high end contract to the G-league and let the new cats get a chance. If the vets love the game like they claim they can take their talents to Delaware or Sioux Falls.

small sample size but Sharpe made a leap in 23-24?

I assume they are saying they can be a formidable duo but that's a really really really small sample size and I'm mad annoyed it was made into a tweet

That's kind of the point, Blazers still have no idea what they have or what direction they want to go with their backcourt...it's been a lot overlap with Simons, Scoot, Sharpe and Brodon who is no longer there

Last season was pretty much a lost year of development for Sharpe, only played like 30 games games

There is some belief though that Sharpe might be the better prospect than Scoot but it's hard to make that determination right now

He was way less efficient in more minutes and 50 less games so nah.

He was really steady in his rookie season. But that's the effect of having to play off Dame as opposed to Scoot.

He was only slightly less efficient but he also had a decent increase in usage his sophomore year as well

PER went down from 11.5 to 11.4

Very limited sample size though

That's kind of the point, Blazers still have no idea what they have or what direction they want to go with their backcourt...it's been a lot overlap with Simons, Scoot, Sharpe and Brodon who is no longer there

Last season was pretty much a lost year of development for Sharpe, only played like 30 games games

There is some belief though that Sharpe might be the better prospect than Scoot but it's hard to make that determination right now
As much as I don’t like both, I feel better about sharpe

Back