Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Idk what's more wild to me

TJ Warren going absolutely crazy in the bubble and only appearing in 99 games since

Or

Otto Porter Jr playing 28 games, 14 games and 56 games the 3 seasons prior to joining the Warriors when played 63 games while being a key piece to championship......and then playing 23 games total since and retiring at age 31

Are you completely out on Herro or is just the money?
I don’t have qualms with Herro as far as his ability it’s just roster makeup/money

-Hes the most tradeable piece
-He shouldn’t play with Rozier in the starting lineup
-Don’t think coming off the bench is a possibility
-Team needs more two way players

If duncan was gone then I would be more receptive to keeping him but I don’t think anybody is going to trade for him

Rozier we just gave up a pick for so he’s not a trade option imo either

I don’t have qualms with Herro as far as his ability it’s just roster makeup/money

-Hes the most tradeable piece
-He shouldn’t play with Rozier in the starting lineup
-Don’t think coming off the bench is a possibility
-Team needs more two way players

If duncan was gone then I would be more receptive to keeping him but I don’t think anybody is going to trade for him

Rozier we just gave up a pick for so he’s not a trade option imo either
Disclaimer I’m not being argumentative or looking to fight. But quick question doesn’t Herro have more upside and would be better to keep long term over Rozier who we know what he is at this point?

Disclaimer I’m not being argumentative or looking to fight. But quick question doesn’t Herro have more upside and would be better to keep long term over Rozier who we know what he is at this point?
Yeah but then you would be tasked with finding a PG again

And as I said, we just gave up a FRP for Rozier so im not too keen on moving him again so soon

He also only has 2 seasons left at like 25 mil

I can eat that

Also Herro with more upside would theoretically mean there might be a better return

Yeah but then you would be tasked with finding a PG again

And as I said, we just gave up a FRP for Rozier so im not too keen on moving him again so soon

He also only has 2 seasons left at like 25 mil

I can eat that

Also Herro with more upside would theoretically mean there might be a better return
Say no more

Back