Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

I also don’t want to get too hung up on things because that team could play/be different from now in January

Kinda like how ppl thought bol bol or watanabe was going to pop for them but were relatively non factors

I've never been high on Bol Bol as a prospect but I do like Phoenix still sticking with him.....I was completely wrong on Watanabe and Bates-Diop

Its weird...Bol can't protect the rim at all but he can block shots very well

I think there is a way for him to be effective and have a role on this team....if anyone can kind of get that out of him it's Bud

Bol bol with the sizzling 5 and 3 in 11 mins a game

Why would someone play him over ighodaro or plumlee?

On a vet minimum at 24

Go overseas fam

Real talk I would play Bol Bol or at least see if he can be effective over Plumlee

Very few players I dislike watching play basketball more than him

I've never been high on Bol Bol as a prospect but I do like Phoenix still sticking with him.....I was completely wrong on Watanabe and Bates-Diop

Its weird...Bol can't protect the rim at all but he can block shots very well

I think there is a way for him to be effective and have a role on this team....if anyone can kind of get that out of him it's Bud
Chris Boucher can’t get a job and he’s a better version of bol bol

It’s over dog

Edit: oh nvm he still got a year left

Alright well he’s a poor mans boucher and boucher not even that good

Chris Boucher can’t get a job and he’s a better version of bol bol

It’s over dog

Edit: oh nvm he still got a year left

Alright well he’s a poor mans boucher and boucher not even that good

I don't know if 31 year old Boucher is actually better than Bol Bol right now...he might be idk

All I'm saying is for Phoenix specifically and what they had to work with.....he was worth keeping around for 2.5 mil

Ngl i would hate that

Of course I'm not saying all of that, but like a 2 of those players, matching salary and a 1st round pick

Simons is only 25 and is on a very team friendly deal the next two seasons....I know I'm higher on him the most but he's the perfect fit for Orlando imo, that additional creator who play on or off ball, insulated by great defense, excellent 3 pt shooter and he still allows Paolo and Franz to cook

Of course I'm not saying all of that, but like a 2 of those players, matching salary and a 1st round pick

Simons is only 25 and is on a very team friendly deal the next two seasons....I know I'm higher on him the most but he's the perfect fit for Orlando imo, that additional creator who play on or off ball, insulated by great defense, excellent 3 pt shooter and he still allows Paolo and Franz to cook

He would be an upgrade on Cole I guess. I would do it if the price was right. Simon’s one of the worst defenders in the league and can’t stay healthy. He doesn’t really fit our identity either. I wouldn’t be mad at J Grant tho

He would be an upgrade on Cole I guess. I would do it if the price was right. Simon’s one of the worst defenders in the league and can’t stay healthy. He doesn’t really fit our identity either. I wouldn’t be mad at J Grant tho

You know you're team better than me.....I just think someone who gives 39% from 3 on 9 attempts per game is very valuable and yalls defense is good enough to cover for him.....a Suggs/Simons backcourt is very complementary

Obviously KCP gives yall some really good outside shooting too but he's not that type of on ball creator which I think yall really need in the playoffs....I believe in Franz but idk if he can be the 2nd option, maybe he can maybe he can't....but one more person to kind split that responsibility or help carry the load when he doesn't have it going is crucial

I just want yall to be a more balanced team and not have to put so much on Paolo to carry the offense dolo...last season was the best offense yall had in 8 years and it was 22nd, the potenial is there though to be so much higher

We'll see how it looks this year goes for yall though....maybe someone one of those young guys can emerge and become that player

I'd stay away from Jerami Grant lol

Back