Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Ain’t gona lie Chicago has done an awesome job of making us forget that they are a trash ass origination by dumping on lavine I would pick him up for the low Idu why not

You know you're team better than me.....I just think someone who gives 39% from 3 on 9 attempts per game is very valuable and yalls defense is good enough to cover for him.....a Suggs/Simons backcourt is very complementary

Obviously KCP gives yall some really good outside shooting too but he's not that type of on ball creator which I think yall really need in the playoffs....I believe in Franz but idk if he can be the 2nd option, maybe he can maybe he can't....but one more person to kind split that responsibility or help carry the load when he doesn't have it going is crucial

I just want yall to be a more balanced team and not have to put so much on Paolo to carry the offense dolo...last season was the best offense yall had in 8 years and it was 22nd, the potenial is there though to be so much higher

We'll see how it looks this year goes for yall though....maybe someone one of those young guys can emerge and become that player

I'd stay away from Jerami Grant lol

Why don’t you like Grant?

Back