Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

The legends of yesteryear have the displeasure of people not being respectful of basketball. They don’t know the game and as a result, they tarnish guys like Wilt, Bill, Nique as if they’re not athletic marvels. Athleticism didn’t just pop up today with guys.

Even worse, they didn’t let you dribble with the freedom 40 years ago. It’s too much to list but it’s a shame. Really really really a shame.

The legends of yesteryear have the displeasure of people not being respectful of basketball. They don’t know the game and as a result, they tarnish guys like Wilt, Bill, Nique as if they’re not athletic marvels. Athleticism didn’t just pop up today with guys.

Even worse, they didn’t let you dribble with the freedom 40 years ago. It’s too much to list but it’s a shame. Really really really a shame.
I’ll say this part again.

Basketball legends are disrespectful to the younger players.

In football it happens but it’s rare.

I agree the dialogue is plastic surface level bs, but what arena of public discourse doesn't fit that criteria?

Politics? History? Geopolitics? Current events? 😰

These mediums jus giving the public what they've been primed to receive

The fit or that he had to take a minimum deal?
Just the move in general

Hate it for Tyus because he has to do a prove it deal while being the 5th best player at best on that team

Then I don’t like how it theoretically moves Beal to SF

I also don’t like how it moves Grayson Allen to the bench

I dont like how this probably makes it so there’s another iffy defender who’s small

I don’t like how this means less mins for a more defensive player to get mins in like ighodaro or dunn or even little

Just the move in general

Hate it for Tyus because he has to do a prove it deal while being the 5th best player at best on that team

Then I don’t like how it theoretically moves Beal to SF

I also don’t like how it moves Grayson Allen to the bench

I dont like how this probably makes it so there’s another iffy defender who’s small

I don’t like how this means less mins for a more defensive player to get mins in like ighodaro or dunn or even little

I feel you

In a vacuum it's a good move because they just simply needed more depth and point guard help

But because of everything you just said it presents a whole different set of of problems specifically the defense for me.......I don't see how you can stop anybody with Booker, Beal and Jones defending on the perimeter

Now also with that being said I think Budenholzer is going to figure out a system that works for this team at least for the regular season

I feel you

In a vacuum it's a good move because they just simply needed more depth and point guard help

But because of everything you just said it presents a whole different set of of problems specifically the defense for me.......I don't see how you can stop anybody with Booker, Beal and Jones defending on the perimeter

Now also with that being said I think Budenholzer is going to figure out a system that works for this team at least for the regular season
I also don’t want to get too hung up on things because that team could play/be different from now in January

Kinda like how ppl thought bol bol or watanabe was going to pop for them but were relatively non factors

Monte Morris got hoed as well lol

He needed this for his rep after being bad for the wolves and’s hardly being available for Detroit and now he off the bench again lol

Well unless he starts

He’s also starting to bounce around a lot lol

Back