Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

I was bout to go in on Grant Hill. Lmaoo. Glad I went and read the quotes.

Grant Hill said nothing about Jaylen Brown being a conspiracy theorist. Lmaooo.

He said theres been conspiracy theories on why Jaylen Brown wasnt selected but it was just a basketball move.

Someone gave JB half the story and made him look wild, JB should slap him.

Im open to being wrong though if someone can find the quote of Grant Hill calling JB a conspiracy theorist.

You can partly blame these stupid podcasts and debate shows that have been dominating tv and social media for more than a decade
I mean I get it. The best way to get engagement from people is to have them give their opinion on something. Goldie gets us going daily. Twitter is built on opinions as well. There should be more dialogue about the previous night's games instead of shit that happened 20 years ago.

I mean I get it. The best way to get engagement from people is to have them give their opinion on something. Goldie gets us going daily. Twitter is built on opinions as well. There should be more dialogue about the previous night's games instead of shit that happened 20 years ago.

Nostalgia sells. In everything

After that filing, TNT Sports released another statement that pushed home their claim that the deal is bad for NBA fans.

“Given the NBA’s unjustified rejection of our matching of a third-party offer, we have taken legal action to enforce our rights. We strongly believe this is not just our contractual right, but also in the best interest of fans who want to keep watching our industry-leading NBA content with the choice and flexibility we offer them through our widely distributed WBD video-first distribution platforms – including TNT and Max,” read the statement.

That kind of language isn’t accidental. According to the Wall Street Journal’s Joe Flint, WBD is also putting a lot of effort into winning its case in the court of public opinion.

“In parallel to the lawsuit, Warner has tasked the public-relations firm Edelman to make the case that putting games on Amazon would be anticonsumer, people familiar with the situation said,” wrote Flint on Friday. “The campaign will argue that Prime Video doesn’t reach a large segment of basketball fans.”

I can’t give tnt too much smoke 80% nba fans suck and are player stans. The whole way the game is followed need to be destroyed and rebuilt

Nba also has the biggest ratio of black players. What you're seeing is indicative of another issue completely let's keep it a bean.

Nba also has the biggest ratio of black players. What you're seeing is indicative of another issue completely let's keep it a bean.
Naw.

Basketball fans don’t respect players like that regarding the black or white that’s doing the talking. It’s that simple

You can add on the race part but that’s just it, it’s an add on

Bruh brining up race when it black fans doing the shit too.

Don’t be nevermind me. Provide your data 📊 to back your shit.

Black dudes in barbershop and gyms all around the US sit and talk shit about legends

Let our folks tell it, Bron aint even top 10 all time and wish he was Kobe

I don't feel like pretending multiple things can't be true cause of how your brain works. I'm cool bruh. Nvm.

I don't feel like pretending multiple things can't be true cause of how your brain works. I'm cool bruh. Nvm.
Thanks for backing down then trying to add a “both can be true”qualifier when you didn’t even mention that.

Therefore your initial statement was just you yapping

Like it’s not black dude didn’t start a worldwide trend saying “we done with the 90s” disrespecting legends

Back