Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

test
Some too early but I kinda don’t need to see more takeaways from the 3 games I saw yesterday:

Tim hardaway Jr sucks ass, Malik Beasley should start for the pistons

I love Ron holland’s energy and he should not spend time in the G league I think they just gotta put up with iffy spacing off the bench

Tre Mann is him. He should be the starting PG on the hornets either with Lamelo sliding to SG or he’s shipped outta there (prefer the latter)

The bucks have very athletic young players on the team but as a whole those guys do not make up a good bench and that team is not great. AJ Johnson might be able to get some mins right away despite being raw.

Cade is good but he’s not carry a team to the fringe of the playoffs off his talent alone good and Jalen Duren might hurt them just as much as he helps that team

Holy shit the wizards are terrible. Like summer league they struggle to even put Sarr in a position to get the ball. Also Sarr is not ready to contribute but I mean I knew he was raw coming in. It’s going to take awhile for him. Valanciunas is cooked, that team don’t move the ball well at all and they are just a terrible watch

Just based on last night I might not even watch the wizards unless they are playing the Heat. They gonna be worse than the nets and pistons for sure

I wanted to have some optimism for the Pistons for a few reasons....New coach, better health, added some vets, and they really needed to be better this year, like they need to get the stench of last season off them but that team is constructed terribly and they've done a poor job of accumulating talent for as long as they've been this bad. Holland really might end up being a great move especially with Ausars health being an uncertainty. I don't know the path for them.....I tossed out trading Cade a while ago but the optics of that would be horrible

I'm very interested in the Hornets

It's over for the Bucks

Trying to cut the Wizards some slack, they just started the rebuild so I expect the to be really bad the next few years....their cardinal sin though is waiting too long, should've been did this. Deciding to tank the year after Wemby is insane

I wanted to have some optimism for the Pistons for a few reasons....New coach, better health, added some vets, and they really needed to be better this year, like they need to get the stench of last season off them but that team is constructed terribly and they've done a poor job of accumulating talent for as long as they've been this bad. Holland really might end up being a great move especially with Ausars health being an uncertainty. I don't know the path for them.....I tossed out trading Cade a while ago but the optics of that would be horrible

I'm very interested in the Hornets

It's over for the Bucks

Trying to cut the Wizards some slack, they just started the rebuild so I expect the to be really bad the next few years....their cardinal sin though is waiting too long, should've been did this. Deciding to tank the year after Wemby is insane
pistons really need to shift their approach

I feel like they HAVE to bundle up Stewart, Ivey, Ausar, or Holland, and Duren and turn them into 2 really good players

I mean this with 100% no bias but the hornets need to move on from Lamelo. I think he holds them back with his play style, culture, and being contingent on him being healthy when they don’t need to be

Agree with the bucks (I almost think dame gets moved again before the start of next season)

I can’t cut the wizards slack because I understand being bad and rebuilding but I can’t understand them not acting like a functional team anywhere

Like I was watching Poole, Kuzma, Valanciunas (guys who have been in the league for YEARS) not be able to pass each other the ball

It made me question Brian keefe? and it made me feel like the wizards should fold and sell their players off to other teams

Like why is Kispert not even starting last night?

pistons really need to shift their approach

I feel like they HAVE to bundle up Stewart, Ivey, Ausar, or Holland, and Duren and turn them into 2 really good players

I mean this with 100% no bias but the hornets need to move on from Lamelo. I think he holds them back with his play style, culture, and being contingent on him being healthy when they don’t need to be

Agree with the bucks (I almost think dame gets moved again before the start of next season)

I can’t cut the wizards slack because I understand being bad and rebuilding but I can’t understand them not acting like a functional team anywhere

Like I was watching Poole, Kuzma, Valanciunas (guys who have been in the league for YEARS) not be able to pass each other the ball

It made me question Brian keefe? and it made me feel like the wizards should fold and sell their players off to other teams

Like why is Kispert not even starting last night?

Washington's team is designed to be this bad

Jordan Poole and JV the tank commanders

Wizards have a very long way to go.....like you said check in on Bub, Sarr and Bilal once or twice a year a year and circle back when it's time for the lottery

Back