Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

test
Our big 3 all hurt right now with no sure depth besides poetl and Kelly o. Unless Barnes, quickley and Barrett play 70+ gms each it's not happening. Theres just not enough injury depth. I think we'll at least be competitive in most games we play so I'm happy for the fans. But I won't be reinvesting my raptors stock until next year.
Barrett played last night and he’s in mid season shape

Barnes was only out due to personal stuff

Stop it bro lol

Dick looks primed for a leap nh

Put him around the other 3 and poetl and you’re fine

Bench is iffy but even so, it’s the raptors man they not exactly known for excellence

It’s just the Shawn Marion/Turkoglu/Era again

This guy gets it

Wiggins should average 21 ppg minimum

Idk about that....Wiggins hasn't averaged 20 pts per game since Minnesota right before he got traded and that was on 28%, usage on 16.1 PER

He's only averaged 20 points or more 4 times in his whole career

Never been someone who was an efficient shooter or got the line a lot...that's probably not changing as he approaches 30

I'd expect between 15-17 points per game for him

Idk about that....Wiggins hasn't averaged 20 pts per game since Minnesota right before he got traded and that was on 28%, usage on 16.1 PER

He's only averaged 20 points or more 4 times in his whole career

Never been someone who was an efficient shooter or got the line a lot...that's probably not changing as he approaches 30

I'd expect between 15-17 points per game for him
Nah I get that

I expect him to average 16ppg myself but it SHOULD be more

That’s all I’m saying and it’s crazy how he doesn’t get any flack for putting up Norman Powell numbers

Steph is 36

Tell that pussy to help the guy out and give 23ppg

But nah he’s gonna defer to buddy hield and podz lmao

Kuminga should be the second option for the Warriors...if he isn't and they're relying on 20 plus point from Andrew Wiggins they aren't going anywhere and this season was a fail

Nah I get that

I expect him to average 16ppg myself but it SHOULD be more

That’s all I’m saying and it’s crazy how he doesn’t get any flack for putting up Norman Powell numbers

People know Wiggins is a scorer....when he was at his best and helping Golden State when the championship it's because he became an excellent defender and rebounder during that time

Anybody still expecting Wiggins to be some legit 2nd or 3rd scoring option at this point is delusional

Wiggins output wholly depends on kuminga. Warriors need to figure out what they have there first and foremost. They also seem hellbent on making podz a main cog in the offense going forward so it's hard to tell.

People know Wiggins is a scorer....when he was at his best and helping Golden State when the championship it's because he became an excellent defender and rebounder during that time

Anybody still expecting Wiggins to be some legit 2nd or 3rd scoring option at this point is delusional
Tell him to be a higher caliber two way player

Asking Wiggins to give you 21ppg in today’s nba isn’t a tall order

It shouldn’t be but it is

Barrett played last night and he’s in mid season shape

Barnes was only out due to personal stuff

Stop it bro lol

Dick looks primed for a leap nh

Put him around the other 3 and poetl and you’re fine

Bench is iffy but even so, it’s the raptors man they not exactly known for excellence

It’s just the Shawn Marion/Turkoglu/Era again
Barrett got hurt last night. He's out.

I'm happy with where big GD is at but he's still a year or 2 away.

Barrett got hurt last night. He's out.

I'm happy with where big GD is at but he's still a year or 2 away.
Oh shit really? I stopped watching after half

Getting hurt against the horrible as team is disgusting

You didn’t even see year 2 dick yet I think you should give him 2 months first

Back