Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

test
Have to watch some ugly basketball sometime, it's much easier when you know it's deliberate and necessary

Can't run from the grind as a fan either lol
Oh yes the fuck you can. If I watch more than 30 games in full this year I'll be shocked. Been a raptors fan 30 years I have no intention of watching 75+ games like I typically do. I've done my fucking bottom dweller bids I'm not about to deliberately have myself stressed watching a tank. I'll catch these lil niggas at the draft. Hopefully there's some internal growth and everyone makes it out in one piece. That's about all the fucks I got in me for the squad this year. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Oh yes the fuck you can. If I watch more than 30 games in full this year I'll be shocked. Been a raptors fan 30 years I have no intention of watching 75+ games like I typically do. I've done my fucking bottom dweller bids I'm not about to deliberately have myself stressed watching a tank. I'll catch these lil niggas at the draft. Hopefully there's some internal growth and everyone makes it out in one piece. That's about all the fucks I got in me for the squad this year. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I will say though

Yall situation isn’t as dire as other teams

Its a rebuilding year for yall but yall shouldn’t be much worse than you have been the past two years

Like you finished 12th last season and 9th the year before that

I can see yall being 9th or 10th this season

I feel like that’s worth watching

Btw RJ Barrett is gonna be incredible this year and I think that alone warrants a watch

If I can fight for Tony Wroten for a full season, you can fight for Gradey Dick.

you-need-to-man-up-you-need-to-step-up.gif

I want an answer to this please
The broadcast from the clippers game said they think if he averages 17ppg, that will be huge for them...I think that's realistic based on how they should be giving him more usage now that klay gone and they don't have to force touches to him

The broadcast from the clippers game said they think if he averages 17ppg, that will be huge for them...I think that's realistic based on how they should be giving him more usage now that klay gone and they don't have to force touches to him
Look at your response and then look at my 2nd question again and then you’ll see my..”issue”

I will say though

Its a rebuilding year for yall but yall shouldn’t be much worse than you have been the past two years

Btw RJ Barrett is gonna be incredible this year and I think that alone warrants a watch

Freeman talking like he watching last year's Pistons or something lmao

IQ, Barrett, Barnes....plus some young prospects...that should be more than enough for you to tune and just the ride and development

Might as well prep to not watch Raptors basketball for awhile then though because they locked into this team for at least the next 2-3 seasons

Well, is he second in the pecking order?

I personally was never that high on him coming out of Kansas anyway
lol talent alone makes him the 2nd best player on the team

I don’t wanna hear that Kansas shit from a decade ago

Wiggins should not be averaging as many points as he did when Klay and Poole were there

17-18ppg is such a low bar and he shouldn’t get away with that

lol talent alone makes him the 2nd best player on the team

I don’t wanna hear that Kansas shit from a decade ago

Wiggins should not be averaging as many points as he did when Klay and Poole were there

17-18ppg is such a low bar
No argument here.

Maybe he's just not that guy.

My Kansas criticism is to only highlight that he's on par for the course for my expectations of him. He's not trash but he's not that great either

I will say though

Our big 3 all hurt right now with no sure depth besides poetl and Kelly o. Unless Barnes, quickley and Barrett play 70+ gms each it's not happening. Theres just not enough injury depth. I think we'll at least be competitive in most games we play so I'm happy for the fans. But I won't be reinvesting my raptors stock until next year.

Back