Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

The first half of that wizards game was an abomination

I never seen no shit like that in my life
Was it as bad as summer league? Most of those games are atrocious. Lmao. Shit, do you watch NCAA games? A lot of those are awful also.

I didn’t watch the game so I take your word for it, but it couldn’t have been worse than watching some of the NCAA non ranked, bad conference regular season games.

Was it as bad as summer league? Most of those games are atrocious. Lmao. Shit, do you watch NCAA games? A lot of those are awful also.

I didn’t watch the game so I take your word for it, but it couldn’t have been worse than watching some of the NCAA regular season games.
I’m deadass when I say it was the worst half of basketball I ever seen from a team on any level

I watched 20 minutes of the Bucks / Pistons last nite and fell asleep cause the Pistons are the fuckin bottom of the barrel. Where was Tobias?!? LOL

FACTS!

I know I’m an outlier, but I just enjoy watching basketball. I even try to find the positive in the tank games.

Yup, I can find a reason to watch any team in the league

It sucks watching your team lose but like I said its completely different when its being done on purpose versus a team is trying to compete and just being bad

Helps put things in better perspective and it's much more gratifying when things start to come together

Cavs players already impressed by rookie Jaylon Tyson: ‘I would have thought he was 24 or 25’​

“Our rook has impressed me,” Strus said Wednesday. “He plays basketball the right way. He’s mature in the way he carries himself. He’s not out here asking for the ball or trying to do too much. He’s just trying to get in where he fits in. As a rookie, that’s not easy to do always. It’s impressive to see that. It’s refreshing to have a rookie come in and do that.”

“Jaylon Tyson,” Mobley said Tuesday when asked to name the surprise of camp so far. “He’s been a great all-around player. Goes in there and gives you what you need. Rebounds, can shoot the ball, attacks and creates plays for others.”

“Jaylon knows how to play the game,” LeVert said. “He’s very smart. He knows what spots to be in offensively and defensively, and he’s very eager to learn. He’s played a lot of basketball. I didn’t even know he was 21. I would have thought he was 24 or 25 with the way he kind of handles himself and knows where to be. I think he has a lot of upside. A lot of Cavs fans are going to be excited when they see him play. I think he fits right in to what we do.”

Back