Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd kick ya back in but the east is food rn.

I think Cleveland is going to be really good and might actually have the best record in the regular season

Half of Bostons rotation is injury prone and they working in Porzingis

Milwaukee has a rookie coach

Philly has the Harden situation

Miami is a question mark and even if they get Dame they have to fill out the rest of their roster

Cavs have the continuity, key young players making an expected leap and they added pieces that fit

I think Cleveland is going to be really good and might actually have the best record in the regular season

Miami is a question mark and even if they get Dame they have to fill out the rest of their roster

Cavs have the continuity, key young players making an expected leap and they added pieces that fit
No love for the Knicks? Damn

I got these 6 teams as playoff locks.

Bos
Mil
Cle
Mia
Phi
NY
Atl

I don't believe in the cavs. As far as a team that can go deep in the playoffs. 2nd round ceiling imo. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think bos, mil, or Mia will come out of the east. I can only see another team besides those 3 getting through because of injuries.

Atl seems primed on adding another big piece. Could be a sleeper in the east.

I'd kick ya back in but the east is food rn.
stay-tuned-swae-lee.gif

I didn't say I believe in the sixers and I said I don't believe cle can get past 2nd round unless injuries played a factor in response to @southsil4lil saying they could be have best record.

What's difficult to understand?
Well since you didn’t mention that you didn’t believe in the Sixers one could infer that you do believe

No need to get sassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back