Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish looney was off the warriors so he could produce more but I mean it’s not like it’s been bad for him being there
That's what I'm saying it's holding him back atm but he's been able to really develop and soak game from the best of the best while winning chips. It's been the best thing for him but naturally those of us that really watch basketball know he has outgrown that role so we want him to get his shine.

waiting.gif

No love for the Knicks? Damn

I don't see New York being lower than 6th and really I should project them to be higher because I think their defense is going to be much better than last year

Don't know what version of Julius Randle we're going to see so that makes me kind of nervous but the Knicks are deep team that should benefit from some continuity and internal improvemt too

I like this roster and what the front office is doing though

what Zach lowe said about the Dame trade and Giannis is interesting because I didn’t even think of that

Why try to trade for Dame as another team when Giannis could potentially be available within a year?

I’ll even add Embiid to that

Not saying that completely takes every team away but I can see there be even less suitors

what Zach lowe said about the Dame trade and Giannis is interesting because I didn’t even think of that

Why try to trade for Dame as another team when Giannis could potentially be available within a year?

Not saying that completely takes every team away but I can see there be even less suitors
Why are you so concerned? You already got bruh in your avi like a slut ass nigga. Just relax.

Cuz win now means now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back