Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
streets saying hornets or the raptors

Hornets don't even make sense

Why pass on Scoot just to trade for Lillard?

If its the Raptors I'm assuming it's OG or Barnes that the Blazers want back which would be hilarious considering they were acting like they were off limits in a Kevin Durant trade

Last edited:
I had to edit that because I accidentally hit post when I was still typing but Toronto doesn't make much sense to me either
I think personally the hornets are trying to facilitate, raptors idk what to think

I can see them forgetting trying to move siakam for now and trying to get Lillard but it makes sense for them to facilitate and try to move siakam or Gary Trent (to get out of paying him even though they really could just let him walk but idk maybe they would rather get something back)

Idk again this is all speculative

But I do know the Lillard stuff is moving a bit finally

I wasn’t even gonna say nothing if it wasn’t posted lol

To me it feels like Brooklyn is going big game hunting rather than going for a complete rebuild with young talent

The Claxton situation is very interesting
I think the nets should just enjoy whatever this is for the next 2 years

Build up bridges into being a fan favorite and pseudo franchise guy while rehabbing Ben’s image and value

In the meantime just develop whitehead and clowney, and move Ben next year for a young player and let dinwiddie walk after this season

Whatever they wanna do to get back into contention shouldnt even be thought of until 2025

Nets shouldnt be big star hunting right now
the team is fine the way it is
Just lock Claxton up thats all I care about
And yes change that boring ass black and white

Hell the last 2 seasons they rocked their Basquiats and early 90s colors more than those regular dead colors

What was the inspiration behind the Nets choosing black anyway?

It was supposed to be an homage to the branding of the old NYC train system
giphy.gif

It's crazy because if James Harden showed up and bought in I think Philly has good a shot of any team in the East Conference(I thought that last year as well)....I like the Oubre addition and the roster overall

Still have a little flexibility with the Harris contract too even though I know they're trying to keep their books clean and not take on money beyond this season

It's crazy because if James Harden showed up and bought in I think Philly has good a shot of any team in the East Conference(I thought that last year as well)....I like the Oubre addition and the roster overall

Still have a little flexibility with the Harris contract too even though I know they're trying to keep their books clean and not take on money beyond this season
With or without Harden I think Philly is no worse than a 4th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back