Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when preseason games are played at non nba locations. Think in like 2010, the suns and mavericks played at a outside park in Ontario California
There’s preseason games in Vancouver, abu dahbi, Vegas, Hawaii, and Madrid coming up soon

I liked when the suns played I think the lakers outside that one time (or it’s what you were talking about)

Or when that college basketball game was on an aircraft carrier

@O.G.

Random but about that talk about blazer fans booing Herro and shit, I forgot to mention the blazers don’t want Herro and since they don’t, a third team is needed so he can go there and they can get assets from them

That’s another tent pole of why nothing has happened yet

-Third team for Herro
-Nurkic
-Cronin feeling like he’s getting enough value
-Heat being reluctant to put more in the trade when they are the only ones seriously interested

Are probably the 4 main pillars

@O.G.

Random but about that talk about blazer fans booing Herro and shit, I forgot to mention the blazers don’t want Herro and since they don’t, a third team is needed so he can go there and they can get assets from them

That’s another tent pole of why nothing has happened yet

-Third team for Herro
-Nurkic
-Cronin feeling like he’s getting enough value
-Heat being reluctant to put more in the trade when they are the only ones seriously interested

Are probably the 4 main pillars
My point really wasn't about Herro that much. It was about whoever had to go to Portland bcuz of Dame is most likely not gonna be happy about it. The flip side of the business unfortunately.

Just curious. Who do you want if the Dame trade doesn't happen for some reason?

My point really wasn't about Herro that much. It was about whoever had to go to Portland bcuz of Dame is most likely not gonna be happy about it. The flip side of the business unfortunately.

Just curious. Who do you want if the Dame trade doesn't happen for some reason?
Ahh okay just wanted to give some perspective

Also my man I feel like you asked me this twice already lol

Harden because he should be relatively cheap for what his production is

I didn’t think about anyone else really

Maybe Lavine/Derozan but ehh idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back