Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why take money/viewership away willingly?

Let’s say the wolves aren’t that good (based on last year they not even a playoff team)

Why would you give a losing team more games where they can potentially have a higher chance of being blown out which would hurt viewership even more?
The Wolves played the Nuggets in the first round last year. They’re a playoff team.

Nets do it again for like the 3rd time by signing a player that is good for them in theory with no real Avenue to play decent mins

Hope the next place he goes is a bit more permanent

another nigga Beta knows can ball

Just jump on the bandwagon bro its mighty light since niggas left us at the station when KD & Ky were traded

We gonna be a sleeper team especially in a mediocre East
@5th Letter Beta can bring us in for a game
Henny on him too

How exciting is a wolves game to a casual viewer?
Yeah edwards is cool but you also have to watch Conley, Jaden? Mcdaniels, Rudy Gobert and none of them guys are interesting

Imagine taking a game away from a major market to watch nickiel alexander Walker play meaningful mins

How exciting is a wolves game to a casual viewer?
Yeah edwards is cool but you also have to watch Conley, Jaden? Mcdaniels, Rudy Gobert and none of them guys are interesting

Imagine taking a game away from a major market to watch nickiel alexander Walker play meaningful mins

So, if Philly (no shade) trades Harden watching them over Minnesota versus another good team would be a bad game?

Casual viewers don’t honestly know what they want to watch until it’s promoted correctly or they stumble upon it. Lmao.

They could take some of my Spurs games off national television and give it to up and coming teams. They have us on national television versus the Hawks on MLK day! We aren’t going to be that good.

So, if Philly (no shade) trades Harden watching them over Minnesota versus another good team would be a bad game?

Casual viewers don’t honestly know what they want to watch until it’s promoted correctly or they stumble upon it. Lmao.

They could take some of my Spurs games off national television and give it to up and coming teams. They have us on national television versus the Hawks on MLK day! We aren’t going to be that good.
Yup. Wolves vs Hawks on MLK Day is a matchup but let Beta tell it. We’d be taking away games from the Warriors and Lakers.

Well harden isn’t really needed for Philly to be attractive to casual viewers as they still have the reigning MVP with a team from Philly

Also depends on who harden is traded for

Your question kinda confuses me so I’m just going to say no lol

lol @ taking games away from the most hyped prospect in 20 years

Well harden isn’t really needed for Philly to be attractive to casual viewers as they still have the reigning MVP with a team from Philly

Also depends on who harden is traded for

Your question kinda confuses me so I’m just going to say no lol

lol @ taking games away from the most hyped prospect in 20 years
Your comment once again helps my overall argument.

The media would rather give more air time to an unknown, who they hyped as the best prospect since LeBron, instead of a young American star on the rise.

Seriously let that sink in. The Spurs aren’t going to be that great next season, but they will get more national air time than actual playoff caliber teams with good players……..

Then you have people in this thread who are trying to say the media has nothing to do with anything. Lmao.

The NBA needs to make NBA TV more appealing to casuals and flex more games there. Shouldn't be no classics on there after 7pm in season but they stay on bullshit.

The flex scheduling for the NBA needs to get way better than what it is. They always screw themselves on those early and late season TNT games where it’s only two games on the whole schedule. It damn near always ends up being one or two stinkers, due to rest or injuries

Your comment once again helps my overall argument.

The media would rather give more air time to an unknown, who they hyped as the best prospect since LeBron, instead of a young American star on the rise.

Seriously let that sink in. The Spurs aren’t going to be that great next season, but they will get more national air time than actual playoff caliber teams with good players……..

Then you have people in this thread who are trying to say the media has nothing to do with anything. Lmao.
Wemby is more known worldwide than edwards so that makes sense

The flex scheduling for the NBA needs to get way better than what it is. They always screw themselves on those early and late season TNT games where it’s only two games on the whole schedule. It damn near always ends up being one or two stinkers, due to rest or injuries

Yup and speaking of TNT, NBA tv needs to get a better broadcast group. That's part of what attracts the casual. They have no loyalty to a team so the broadcast group needs to be more entertaining than nuanced (which imo they try and fail at routinely). You need 1 or 2 guys that can make it funny or spicy.

That's why TNT works and what has at least made ESPN/ABC games palatable up to this point.

NBA TV could easily build buzz by putting young, exciting teams against each other every night. If primetime games are for the mainstream audience then they should be cultivating the more hard-core fan base by putting on the future stars.
The hardcore fans gonna fuck with NBA tv either way let's be honest lol.

All of us in this thread know NBA tv to be on some bullshit but if they have the right game we'll be there. That's part of the reason they're bullshiting. We're built in viewers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back