Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in seeing if Nurse is gonna let the youngins get some tick. I like their athleticism.

Embiid's still pretty good, I wouldn't mind him next to another playmaking forward or shooting guard and someone with a decent backup
Embiid on the Suns lol

The league and its media partners haven’t done the best job in marketing all the teams and their good players and I think these ideas could help a little going forward. They can start by doing a better job of showcasing all teams on the national television schedule.

They should definitely try and have a flex schedule for TNT, ESPN, & ABC games in case of injuries or teams underperforming.

The casual fans watch those network games and use the talking head shows to keep up to date with the league. Having it a little more equal with the national television schedule would assist the causal fan. Of course it would be some issues with the west coast teams, but the areas like Portland, Sacramento, and even Denver could have games shown when they play against east coast teams to circumvent the time zone issues when they are having bad seasons.

The league and its media partners haven’t done the best job in marketing all the teams and their good players and I think these ideas could help a little going forward. They can start by doing a better job of showcasing all teams on the national television schedule.

They should definitely try and have a flex schedule for TNT, ESPN, & ABC games in case of injuries or teams underperforming.

The casual fans watch those network games and use the talking head shows to keep up to date with the league. Having it a little more equal with the national television schedule would assist the causal fan. Of course it would be some issues with the west coast teams, but the areas like Portland, Sacramento, and even Denver could have games shown when they play against east coast teams to circumvent the time zone issues when they are having bad seasons.

They do have a type of flex scheduling that allows them to change games I think 2-3 week ahead of time but things can change obviously.

I honestly don’t think there’s anything else they can do. People are gonna watch and some people won’t. It’s been like that for decades

Charlotte should at least make the play in. Miles bridges was exploding before the bullshit derailed his season, if he's been maximizing his time away from the team and comes in focused he's gonna make shit interesting but they're still too ripe to really do something.

Detroit the opps over here brother. Sorry.

Charlotte should really benefit from new ownership even though Jordan already fucked them over with the Brandon Miller pick

If I had to take a guess though on how the the next 12 months probably go for them though?.....

They'll probably try to trade Gordon Hayward expiring, compete for the play-in tournament and not make it, fire Steve Clifford, end up with the 7th pick in a weak draft, lose Bridges and PJ Washington for nothing

I’m also interested in seeing how the bucks and raptors look with 1st time coaches

Not until freeman brought up his son the other day did I think about Adrian Griffin

Totally forgot

I’m also interested in seeing how the bucks and raptors look with 1st time coaches

Not until freeman brought up his son the other day did I think about Adrian Griffin

Totally forgot

I think the Bucks are going to be in for a rude awakening

Budenholzer has his struggles in the playoffs but dude is an absolute force in the regular season and his system is designed for the 82 game grind

Expecting a first time head coach to replicate that in any way is a lot to ask...especially with their limited roster and resources

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back