Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not to the extent I would. If I’m the commissioner I would be showcasing good teams. How often was Denver on ABC? Portland (when they were good), Toronto? OKC is on the cusp of being special. Give them an ABC game. That’s why no matter the Super Bowl matchup people will watch, but people were bitching about Miami vs Denver.
Hate to break it to you but that wouldn’t work. Denver about to get a shitload of national tv games. The casual fan don’t care about them. I know it’s “fuck casuals” but that’s where most of the eyes come from.

People watch the Super Bowl because that’s when most casuals watch. It’s an unofficial holiday. People throw parties, have get togethers etc based around that one day.

You can’t use the nfl model to boost nba ratings because the nba is so star driven, if you don’t have one or two on your squad, you’re not pulling in those casual fans.

Well preferably in a way that’s somewhat unique to Orlando

Your previous response was Incredibly generic

I just wanna see the vision with you

I’m sorry if it feels like I’m pressing you

We can forget it if you want
Versatile defenders like Fultz, Suggs, coon ass Isaac, Wagne, Carter to name a few that can play and guard multiple positions. They were a headache for teams down the stretch last season. Paolo taking a step up is key though

Hate to break it to you but that wouldn’t work. Denver about to get a shitload of national tv games. The casual fan don’t care about them. I know it’s “fuck casuals” but that’s where most of the eyes come from.

People watch the Super Bowl because that’s when most casuals watch. It’s an unofficial holiday. People throw parties, have get togethers etc based around that one day.

You can’t use the nfl model to boost nba ratings because the nba is so star driven, if you don’t have one or two on your squad, you’re not pulling in those casual fans.
My goal is to cater to teams and showcase stars. You’re not doing that but burying them on cable all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back