Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
me still enjoying this thread while not knowing the inside jokes and decorum that's already been established
jay-z-jay-z-dancing.gif

is precious supposed to be harden cause he gonna get fat again nvm dont answer that

I don’t understand your answer as it has nothing to do with what I asked

What is there to look forward to from him coming Into next season? He taking a leap? He a bum? Streets wanna know

Really depends on what kind of system darko wants to implement.

If he's going to take a real leap he needs more minutes.

Is it Barnes and Schroeder splitting minutes at pg?

Darko has flat out said Barnes will be the focus. And all of the teams moves have leaned more towards development so you would assume that means minutes for precious but who knows exactly how that comes.

Keep in mind Tor frp is top 6 protected or it goes to Sa and the east outside of Mil, Mia, bos, atl, cle, NY is competitive enough that the Raptors can sneak in the play in or sneak a tank and protect the pick if shit falls apart.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Really depends on what kind of system darko wants to implement.

If he's going to take a real leap he needs more minutes.

Is it Barnes and Schroeder splitting minutes at pg?

Darko has flat out said Barnes will be the focus. And all of the teams moves have leaned more towards development so you would assume that means minutes for precious but who knows exactly how that comes.

Keep in mind Tor frp is top 6 protected or it goes to Sa and the east outside of Mil, Mia, bos, atl, cle, NY is competitive enough that the Raptors can sneak in the play in or sneak a tank and protect the pick if shit falls apart.

🤷🏿‍♂️
Thanks for this bro

Is that not what they do now?
No. Not to the extent I would. If I’m the commissioner I would be showcasing good teams. How often was Denver on ABC? Portland (when they were good), Toronto? OKC is on the cusp of being special. Give them an ABC game. That’s why no matter the Super Bowl matchup people will watch, but people were bitching about Miami vs Denver.

82 games, market my stars and feature the best teams on national tv/ABC. Use the NFL as a template. So that way casuals won’t bitch if the Finals don’t have LeBron/Steph or the Celtics.
Lmaooo but ABC kicked the prime time NBA Christmas game off the schedule for football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back