Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
The eastern conference back to being super mid again.

I don't look forward to watching any of these teams.
My boys will bring the fun back......

charlotte-hornets.gif
cade-cade-cunningham.gif

IMG_3246.gif

My boys will bring the fun back......

charlotte-hornets.gif
cade-cade-cunningham.gif

View attachment 1155901
Charlotte should at least make the play in. Miles bridges was exploding before the bullshit derailed his season, if he's been maximizing his time away from the team and comes in focused he's gonna make shit interesting but they're still too ripe to really do something.

Detroit the opps over here brother. Sorry.

There's no athleticism or wings on the Sixers. The team is old and slow. Any team where Georges Niang and Montrez Harrel are in the playoff rotation is not a well constructed roster. Then you add in the Glenn Rivers factor where guys like Jalen Mcdaniels can't get a run even though they could help. Yea, nah no way that roster could win with Glenn at the helm. We literally traded young dudes like Isaiah Joe and Charles Bassey because Morey knew Glenn wouldn't play them

I liked how we moved the ball around during the tenure of Brown. Doc was too predictable. I never thought we could do damage with his system during the playoffs. It's the weird ass ways Embiid gets hurt that make you question the basketball gods.
You know what would probably quell Embiid being injured? Not being top 5 in usage rate or averaging over 30 minutes a game in the regular season. Then again he had to do that because of what? Wack roster construction because Glenn only relies on vets which means the stars have to carry.

It's just a game bro. And this board is not real. We don't even how know niggas voices sound on here. Like none of this shit really matters lol.
Seeing as though I literally make music and there are those with podcasts on here...yes we do. You gotta get your jokes off though so I understand You be blessed and have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back