Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole league getting more athletic and we got PJ Tucker averaging almost 30 minutes a game in that Celtics series. Georges Niang averaged 15 minutes a game in that series and played 20 minutes in games 3 and 4. You wanna talk about talent and roster construction of this team? LMAO

jay-blac-sit-down-shut-up.gif

It's cool. I know the Philly hate on this site. Plus nobody cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining and they got agendas to push

Gotta put some blame on clumsy ass Biid too. I'm not even considering role players. The core of Biid, Maxey, Harden and Tobias failed. Plain and simple.
Basketball is a team sport. 4 players can't do it all. You need the others to contribute and ours didn't. Maxey looked scared out there, Harden looked wack outside of 2 games( where the others ironically actually did something), Tobias looked pedestrian, and Embiid looked like someone with an injured knee. Mix that all up with some Glenn Rivers and it's a recipe for disaster

Tobias been riding off his rep in Det forever now. His phil contract never made sense to me, cause the dude was pretty pedestrian in LA as well
The Sixers giving him 5 years 180 is exacerbated by the fact that they really let him play out that entire contract without trading him

Homie been making as much as Kyrie, booker, towns, etc to be the 3rd and/or 4th best player on the team

He’s not even a bad player but he’s such an afterthought that it’s always forgotten that he’s even on the team

Idk how you let him stay for that long

Gotta put some blame on clumsy ass Biid too. I'm not even considering role players. The core of Biid, Maxey, Harden and Tobias failed. Plain and simple.

Yalls roster was good enough to win the championship this year imo....even the year yall lost to Toronto

Like I said earlier injuries have been the biggest issues

Embiid has literally been hurt at some point every playoff run

Your best player missing even just 1-2 games can swing an entire series

Yalls roster was good enough to win the championship this year imo....even the year yall lost to Toronto

Like I said earlier injuries have been the biggest issues

Embiid has literally been hurt at some point every playoff run

Your best player missing even just 1-2 games can swing an entire series
I liked how we moved the ball around during the tenure of Brown. Doc was too predictable. I never thought we could do damage with his system during the playoffs. It's the weird ass ways Embiid gets hurt that make you question the basketball gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back