Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was AI at first. I couldn't believe his said it. Harden put the joysticks down until he is traded.

Goes to show how good Embiid is cause him being so dominant is the only reason Sixers fans aint ready to burn shit down.
Basically. I said it before. I watched this franchise for 11 years not surround AI with talent and they doing the same thing with Embiid. Josh Harris and Michael Rubin shoulda never let the NBA make them fire Hinkie. That’s when the sky began to fall

KD, Russ, and Harden some trade demanding ass dudes.

At least KD and Russ don’t quit on their teammates though.

Harden the worse

We not doin this narrative today. Embid been surrounded by the likes of Jimmy Butler and James Harden… along with supporting role niggas like Ben Simmons, Maxey, Tobias Harris. He’s been in numerous positions to win and they didn’t.

That Nigga as it currently stands can’t get it done. And how ironic that the year he won the mvp after whining til niggas ears bled, over his contemporary whose a better player won the chip & finals mvp the same year.

We not doin this narrative today. Embid been surrounded by the likes of Jimmy Butler and James Harden… along with supporting role niggas like Ben Simmons, Maxey, Tobias Harris. He’s been in numerous positions to win and they didn’t.

That Nigga as it currently stands can’t get it done. And how ironic that the year he won the mvp after whining til niggas ears bled, over his contemporary whose a better player won the chip & finals mvp the same year.
18mv.gif

Facts only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back