Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN has officially named Doc Rivers and Doris Burke its new lead analysts on NBA games, just part of an overhaul of its NBA broadcasting lineup.

ESPN announced Monday that Rivers and Burke will form the new lead analyst team for NBA games on ESPN and ABC this season and Malika Andrews will take over as the primary studio host. Those changes had been previously reported.

The network also announced Monday the hiring of former Golden State Warriors GM Bob Myersas an analyst on the main Friday and Sunday editions of “NBA Countdown” (replacing the laid off Jalen Rose) and the promotion of Ryan Ruocco, Richard Jefferson and J.J. Redick to a new “B” team on game telecasts. Mark Jonesand Burke served as the “B” team in past seasons.

Jones will continue to call games this season, as will Dave Pasch, meaning that all four of ESPN’s main play-by-play voices are returning. Additional game analysts include the newcomer Myers and the returning Hubie Brown, who is entering his 20th season with ESPN/ABC.

I would watch a 30 for 30 on the Harden/Morey relationship

A lot of layers to that dynamic

I always felt like things were never the same after Harden forced him to trade Cliff for Russ

Just playing Devils Advocate

Harden absolutely quit on Houston

The Nets situation was clearly a cluster fuck and he saw the writing on the wall when it came to Kyrie....can't really blame him for that

If Morey/Philly promised him a new deal after doing them a favor last offseason and then they reneged, I can understand him being pissed off.....now with that being said, if Philly promised him a new deal and then watch his playoff performance and then decided not to pay him, I understand that from their standpoint too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back