Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin Reaves on Russell Westbrook:

“I got Covid in December of my rookie year. I was stuck in Minnesota for like seven days. Westbrook reached out like three or four times, asked if I need anything, offered to send me stuff… As a person, you couldn't get better. Same as a teammate, he was always empowering everybody to be better, and do better, and want more."

“I got Covid in December of my rookie year. I was stuck in Minnesota for like seven days. Westbrook reached out like three or four times, asked if I need anything, offered to send me stuff… As a person, you couldn't get better. Same as a teammate, he was always empowering everybody to be better, and do better, and want more."

Using a great white to get your shit off... 🤔 provocative.

I still didn't really know how I feel about this and think this one of the most polarizing moves by a contending team in a long time

Ultimately I lean towards it was better for them to try something different and there was more risk running it back with the same team....but man, betting on a Horfod, Porzingis, Rob Will front court stay healthy is a lot to ask

Great teammate Austin is.

The Gig is the Gig

brooklyn-drill.gif

SCARY HOURS In Philly soon come
@Mister B. @O.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back