Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the Rockets I'm probably more interested in seeing how Boston looks than any other team simply because it's such a drastic change in personnel and identity

I think they need alot more...given away Grant Williams for nothing got me w the swaggy P face right now. Their bench is suspect to me.

Last edited:

Ant talking to em

I'm kind of bullish on the Wolves for this upcoming season

Ant taking another step forward
Towns healthy and full training camp with him and Gobert
Troy Brown and Shake Milton were solid pickups this offseason
Lenoard Miller might be the steal of the draft

On the low they really just need to survive this season and maybe next season, Gobert will be an expiring contract very soon

Gah damn that Towns extension starting next season is nasty

$49.7 mil
$53.7 mil
$57.6 mil
Final year? Player option for $61.6 mil

Easily the worst contract in the league right now

Gah damn that Towns extension starting next season is nasty

$49.7 mil
$53.7 mil
$57.6 mil
Final year? Player option for $61.6 mil

Easily the worst contract in the league right now
They will try hard to move him but who can afford that lol?

They will try hard to move him but who can afford that lol?

Gobert or Towns will be off the team after this season.....financially it will be impossible to keep both of them

I was just Goberts contract actually won't be THAT bad after this season is over so they might have an easier time offloading him somewhere

Idk who in their right mind would trade for Towns....you'd have to be an extremely dumb or desperate franchise

Talked about it before but the Pelicans giving CJ that extension last summer was pretty egregious too
You not authorized to speak on caw business

But fr, I get why they did it.

And I think or rather I hope that him being 100% healthy, and several other factors that have to go their way, his deal won't look as bad

You not authorized to speak on caw business

But fr, I get why they did it.

And I think or rather I hope that him being 100% healthy, and several other factors that have to go their way, his deal won't look as bad

Homestly fam I dont think its possible for it not to "look as bad"....

Yall didnt have to do it, if yall had waited until this summer I guarantee yall wouldn't have given him that deal

The biggest problem though is that it hasn't even kicked in yet....and when it does it starts at the exact same time as when it's time for Brandon Ingram to get a new deal

Already up against the tax right now and will be the next couple of seaons

Homestly fam I dont think its possible for it not to "look as bad"....

Yall didnt have to do it, if yall had waited until this summer I guarantee yall wouldn't have given him that deal

The biggest problem though is that it hasn't even kicked in yet....and when it does it starts at the exact same time as when it's time for Brandon Ingram to get a new deal

Already up against the tax right now and will be the next couple of seaons
Fair

But I trust them a lot more than the previous regime and I'm sure the bar is pretty low but I'ma just wait and see

I'm also making a ton of assumptions and trying to keep the faith. The short lived playoff appearance really reenergized the fanbase so I'ma just enjoy it while I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back