Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do have a type of flex scheduling that allows them to change games I think 2-3 week ahead of time but things can change obviously.

I honestly don’t think there’s anything else they can do. People are gonna watch and some people won’t. It’s been like that for decades

I think if it’s on television people will watch. Especially when it’s on in bars. Most casual fans will pay attention if the game is close or will turn to the game and have it on as background noise. If the game starts to get competitive or a player from a team they don’t know much about goes crazy it could draw them in and make them more interested in that player or his teams other games.

A way the major networks could do the swing network television schedule is to always have a backup game locked and loaded to replace the initial game broadcasts. They could use the local in game crew feeds to save on money and maybe have the in studio crew chime in more often. Pretty much do how TNT and NBA TV do when they cut into games, but make it cleaner.

I don’t know. Lol

I think if it’s on television people will watch. Especially when it’s on in bars. Most casual fans will pay attention if the game is close or will turn to the game and have it on as background noise. If the game starts to get competitive or a player from a team they don’t know much about goes crazy it could draw them in and make them more interested in that player or his teams other games.

A way the major networks could do the swing network television schedule is to always have a backup game locked and loaded to replace the initial game broadcasts. They could use the local in game crew feeds to save on money and maybe have the in studio crew chime in more often. Pretty much do how TNT and NBA TV do when they cut into games, but make it cleaner.

I don’t know. Lol
It would help if the televised games that were on didn't have the stars resting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back