Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over/under 42 wins what say you?

I would take 42 wins in a heart beat.

Theres some factors that makes the Knicks hard to predict.

How much does RJ improve? He went like 25, 6, 3 on good efficiency from like January to May last year. Are we gonna get that RJ? Are they even gonna put the ball enough in his hands to even be that RJ?

Wtf is Randle gonna do? Is he gonna find his role and play it? Or is he gonna try to force the magic of two seasons ago and end up playing like shit?

Plus its gonna be Brunsons first year with the team. Curious to see what that looks like and the chemistry there.

All that said, I take the under.

The east is gonna be a fucking battle this year. Like I feel the Raptors could make a run to ECF or just as easily not make the playoffs at all. Ultimately I think it goes something like...

Boston
Milwaukee
76ers
Raptors
Cavs
Heat
Nets
Hawks/bulls/knicks

But we'll see, injuries gonna play a nasty role this year cause the east so tight talent wise.

I was high on the raptors last season knowing they would make the Playoffs but idk I don’t feel as confident this season for whatever reason

I was high on the raptors last season knowing they would make the Playoffs but idk I don’t feel as confident this season for whatever reason

Shut the fuck up man. You know damn well you didn't think the Raptors were gonna do what we did.
Just say you mad I put the heat at 6.

MVP: Durant
DPOY: Gobert 😑
ROTY: Nashon Hyland
6th Man: Tyler Herro
Coach: Spoelstra or Nash
MIP: Nickeil Alexander-Walker

West Champ: Jazz
East Champ: Nets
NBA Champ: Nets

West standings 1-8
Jazz
Suns
Lakers
Nuggets
Mavs
Warriors
Clippers
Blazers

East Standings 1-8
Nets
Bucks
Hawks
Heat
Sixers
Celtics
Knicks
Bulls/Hornets

One bold prediction: Jazz go to the finals

That doesn't suggest you were "high on the raptors knowing they would make the playoffs". And you was throwing mad shade during our rough start and I told yo ass then "just watch"

Just watch.
Sorry man raptors just don’t really stand out to me

they in that bulls/hawks/knicks tier to me

I like Toronto, I think they had a solid offseason and added some guys that still allow them to play kind of that positionless style of ball but now they dont have to run a 7 man rotation and play their starters 42 minutes a night

Raptors have plenty of assets to make a move if they really wanted to lean into contending more but I think they're content with seeing how things go and then pivoting one way or other based on how the seasons going

As constructed though I think they're a playoff team and should have a very good defense, maybe even top 5

Fuck Donovon Mitchell B.
This nigga did not care if if the Knicks sold the whole farm 4 him. As long as he's home right?
Nigga, fuck that.
I don't give a flying fuck about him. These tabloids with their Knicks 4 clicks articles need to shut the fuck up. I aint mad Dolan and Leon Rose for keeping them faggots out.

So you mean to tell me fans were perfectly cool with trading Barrett, IQ, OBI, 3 unprotected first for decade, 2 swaps, another protected 2 picks, and some more 2nd rounds for Donovon?

Motherfuckas still would've laughed at the Knicks if they did that deal.

Soooooo..... FUCK .......... EVERYBODY

80d2e25716e4faea340842a162869754f9f01239.gifv

Don't quote me B
Fuck you

Aight I'm out

You fuckin mudda skunts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back